Chapter 24: A Demon with Demands. Pt:1

Omniscient

"What I tell you about keepin' shit in order when I'm not here?.."  Dave asks as he  flicked his roach out the passenger side window as he and his right hand man Rio sped down lakeshore Drive.

"Man this lil niggas be-"
"THESE LIL NIGGAD AINT SHIT!" He snapped his head in Rio's direction. Rio drove with his right hand on the wheel.

"Is you a big homie or a Lil Mama?!!!" Dave asked rhetorically. "You out here letting these lower level pack runners Ho you."

Rio smacked his lips but didn't say much.
" what you have to say for your self.m Randa?!!"

Rio mumbled through gritted teeth as he gripped the wheel.

"NIGGA SPEAK UP!" Dave hissed.

"We ain't found that Nigga yet; but we just got his Bitch."

"What the fuck imma do with a bitch??" Dave asked growing agitated.  There was a couple things that Dave didn't tolerate. 1.) people messing with his money 2.) people not following through on his orders. & 3.) having to repeat his orders.

"She be with the Nigga" Rio raised his voice but quick lowered his tone once he saw The sharp arch that formed in Dave's left eyebrow. He turned to look at the road before him. " we been watching this Nigga every move. And she be right with his ass making deposits hitting the cash app stains and everything."

"Mmmm" Dave replied calmly. "Let's see what this bitch know then."

~~~~~~

Quincy entered the kitchen/livingroom of his apartment seeing his cousins sitting in a bar stool at the counter  with his face in a million frowns. Quincy snickered as he grabbed the bottle of Ace of spade off the counter and poured a cup.

"What's going on cuz?" He asked hypothetically, "How's life treating you?"

"I ain't here for all this extra shit" King replied sharply. "Just tell me why you playing with Nala heart?"

"Her hearrrttttt.." Quincy questioned in his closest Soulja boy voice before bursting into laughter. "Damn bro, you really love her ass huh!"

King stood up with his fist balled up. Quincy examined him with a smirk on his face and took a sip of his champagne that was gifted to him by Nala.

"I ain't touched your lil girlfriend man relax" he assured King as he swapped over to the window

"Mmm" King huffed as he took his seat.

"She taste good though." Quincy mumbled under his breath

"What you say?" king said snapping his head in Quincy's direction.

"I said this shit taste good you want some?" He lied, "Nala gave it to me."

"Nahh I don't want this shit" King answered as he grew impatient with the games. " why you call me over here, what you need to say. We ain't seen yo ass in a year or 2. Did you know grandpops died."

Quincy rolled his eyes and down the last of his glass as he walked back to the island and to on the other side in front of King. "Nahhh I ain't know that shit but it was expected. He was old as hell."