Chapter 25: Someone's Peace

Nala Karrington

"So you tellin' me that you booked this jet for all of us...... and now you gon' miss it?" Dave asked hypothetically, "Nigga I even made it and you know I barely make shit."

"I know I knoooowwww' I sighed throwing myself across the bed, "I tried to make it back, I just had some loose ends I needed to clear up at the club. We gon' be gone 2 weeks and I didn't want to be bothered with the lil shit while I was gon'.." I rambled on as I propped my phone up on a pillow and began throwing random shit in an empty suitcase I had sitting on the ottoman at the foot of my bed.

"BITCH!!!" Brittney screamed, "I know you not just packin'. I know you fuckin' lyin'!!"

"I been meaning to pack it just kept getting away from me!" I threw my body across the bed and buried my face in the comforter.

I knew this day was coming up..... Hell! I even took the initiative and book the jet for all of us to fly together (which was technically my only contribution besides some gifts). Maurice decided to pay for the stay and everything else while Brittney planned this whole thing out.

Every minute I sat in my bedroom I felt like a bad parent. They've been with Brittney and Momma Jay for weeks while I've been getting things ready at the club so I can relax a little bit for this trip. I didn't want my team to be blindsided by anything in my absence and making sure all of my T's are crossed have been a thinnnngggggaaaaaa and I have been left out of the loop on the pre birthday turn up for my baby. I just really hoped she didn't remember me as the mommy that was never there because everything I do is for her and her brother.

I guess noticing my mental break down BB called out to me. I slowly wiped the tears on my comforter as I turned my head to look at the phone. "The weather gon' be nice; just pack a bunch of swim suits babe. We gettin' drunk and naked every chance we get."

"Uncle Dave!" I heard Aura little voice getting closer, she sound annoyed." Where is mommy?!! She gon' miss my birthdayyy!!!!!"

I began to pout and they became silent until Brittney interjected.

"Mommy would never miss your birthday Pooh" she reassured her; "And me you and mommy will have soo much funnnn!! We gon' have a girls day at the beach and get ice cream and everything.... No boys allowed!"

"Okkkk" I hear her little voice faded in the background. I sat up with my head down as guilt washed over me. I pushed my kids to the sideline to become this Boss Bitch who just couldn't sit down an raise her kids. I just had to run some shit- Feeling like this just makes me want to walk away from it all.

"Sis you know we can leave whenever you want" Dave added, "We aint flyin' commercial"

"Noooo, that will throw the shuttle off and a couple other things we had to preplan" BB thought out loud;"But we can work it out!"

I looked at my watch just to see if I had enough time to fight traffic and make it by 2:30pm. The time was now 11:45am and I was a solid 3 hours away with traffic.

"Sis, don't trip!" Brittney yelled, "I will get you there tonight"

She got up looking in her phone, "Let me make a few calls and I'll text you back when the car is on the way."

"I love you sis.."

I said my goodbye with my brother and forced myself to my feet. I grabbed the suit case flipping it face down on the bed scattering all of the random items I frantically packed onto the bed. I began to pack with purpose.

Maurice Gray

I sat on the edge of my bed rolling a nice ass blunt when the chick I been nailing for a week or so came forcing herself between my legs. I ain't let it bother me, I have been sitting here in my own world for a minute so she I figured she needed some attention. I continued to pearl my shit effortlessly, tracing my lighter from end to tip I smiled at how perfect it was.

I been hitting her ass all morning and needed this blunt to get me right for this damn near 15 hour flight i was about to take. Sitting on a plan for damn near a day with 4 kids, my mom, aunt, sis, my ex and her brother..... Plus the fact that I wont be able to get any ass along the way just had me in my feeling and wasn't something I looked forward to but it was for my babies so I had to suck it up.

I took a pull from the blunt and grabbed the neck of the chick that I've been calling Sweetheart since i met her because I could not remember this bitch name. I pulled her close placing my lips on hers and slowly blew the weed smoke into her mouth as she inhaled. She slithered her her hands up the legs of my shorts and began to massage my dick as I gave her a couple more shotguns.

I continued to smoke as her freaky ass played with balls and tip while she licked and sucked on my neck and chest. The shit was relaxing and I was enjoying every second of it until my phone began to rang, it was BB face timing me. I figured she was calling to make sure I was ready and all that shit, which I was so I didn't bother answering until she began to call back to back. Sensing something was wrong, I gently pushed the girl off so i could have a little personal space to answer.

"Sissss" I greeted, "Whassup?? You good??"

"No I'm not!" She spoke with frustration, "Nala isn't good and it's stressing me and my IndiPooh out!"

Forgetting i had this girl on her knees in front of me STILL giving me a dick massage I zoned in on the conversation as I stared at my sister while she told me all about the situation.I felt a little guilty about all the pressure Nala was under being a mom and business women.I ain't never felt that shit because you know our roles are different. I be on my "daddy" shit often but it don't compare to what she does especially since I definitely been fuckin' off trying to feed my own ego and get out my feelings about her I forgot i still needed to back her up at all times.

I got off the phone with Bb and got on my supportive baby-daddy shit booking a smaller jet for later in the evening as well as her transportation there. I even told BB I would accompany her on the flight just so that she wasn't alone and she reluctantly made me take one of the kids. I wasn't playing any favorites and I but out of the 4 kids Catori was the most chill..... A couple juice boxes and dinosaur toys, you wouldn't know he was in the room with you.

It felt like old times just being able to get the little things together for Nala, made me feel like we were back together. By the time I realized I was not in the room alone the girl was dressed and her face was in a million frowns. I got off the phone and she looked at me rolling her eyes, I ignored it.

"I gotta head to get my son" I said scratching my head, "So Imma hit you up when I get back in a couple weeks yea?.." i tried grabbing her hand and she pulled away from me.

"Whats wrong Sweetheart?"

"So your just going to take your ex out of the country??"

"Uhh... It's my kids birthdays soo.... yeaa" I said in a matter of fact tone but flashing her a smile. By the way she smacked her juicy ass lips I knew then I wasn't getting any goodbye head.... That was reallll unfortunate. "It's family shit.."

"But the way you just made sure her every need would be met.... You literally got the  bitches favorite candy!"

"Aye girl watch yo mouth!" I beamed slightly trying to keep my cool "Look Sweetheart---"

"AND WHY YOU KEEP CALLIN ME SWEETHEART LIKE MY DAMN GRANDDADDY!" She yelled, "It's been 2 weeks..... Did you forget my name or something???"

I guess the smile on my face gave me away. I swear I knew her name started with an S, it was either Stephanie, Shelly or possibly Serenity.... She definitely looked like a Serenity; she was actually peaceful until right now. "Sssss-Swee-"

"IT'S EVONNE!!!"