𝟬𝟮┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸 & 𝗰𝗼.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧] ꒱ ↷🖇

📍HYDRA base, SOKOVIA, EUROPE

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker strode into the bustling control room. It had just reached him that the Avengers were just outside, fighting off his men with skill and ease.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers," a man answered with a headset, while his coworkers scampered about, yelling directions and commands, "They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked."

"They have to be after the Sceptre," Strucker told Dr. List and turned back to the man, "Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers," the man repeated, staring at Strucker as though he was mad.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks," Strucker ordered, "Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks." He rushed to Dr. List, "Everything we've accomplished," he paused, "But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."

"Then let's show them what we've accomplished," Dr. List replied, "Send out the twins and L/N."

Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro, who were just in the corner watching the ruckus take place, locked eyes with each other.

"It's too soon," Strucker shook his head, "I shouldn't have let L/N deal with Bradley in the first place."

"It's what they signed up for," Dr. List reasoned, "L/N did well. The only setback was that she almost ran into the Winter Soldier."

Wanda and Pietro screwed their faces up in confusion at this and turned to Y/N in silent inquiry, only to see that she had a deep frown of thought.

"My men can hold them." Strucker turned to the room, "We will not yield! The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!"

Pietro gave Y/N and Wanda a meaningful look; Reading his mind, Y/N nodded but Wanda being the mom of the group shook her head in declination.

"No surrender!" The soldiers repeated after him in determination and marched out, fully protected and armed.

A sudden strong gust of wind dragged Y/N and Wanda away to an abandoned railway tunnel, that was located on the outskirts of the base they were staying in. "Don't do that!" Wanda hit Pietro's shoulders for pulling them away without a warning with his superspeed, and Y/N glared at him.

"We have to do something," Pietro ignored his sister's disapproving look.

"They have it all handled," Wanda refused, "And it's too dangerous."

"Come on, Wanda," Y/N caught her hand, "We'll be fine."

"Yeah," Pietro tipped his head back, making his hair shift slightly, and rested his elbow on Y/N's shoulder. She rolled her eyes and ducked, making him lose balance and stumble on his feet. Wanda chuckled in reminiscence. "Alright," she agreed, "Be safe."