𝟲𝟮┊❛ [𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥] ꒱ ↷🖇

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

At the edge of the dock by the house, all the Avengers had gathered for Tony Stark's funeral.

Pepper crouched and held Morgan to her side, after setting the wreath into the lake and watched it drift away. 

Rhodey and Happy put an arm around each other. Steve stood alone right behind them, deep in thought.

Peter stood with his Aunt May, red-eyed and fighting back sobs. She placed an arm on his shoulder for comfort. 

Bruce stood beside Thor and rubbed his chin with his left hand, his right one held in a sling. 

Stephen Strange and Wong were behind him, the latter dressed in a sorceror's formal attire.

Scott stood with the Pyms. Quill, Nebula, Groot, Rocket, Drax, and Mantis were together, the latter swayed a bit. 

T'Challa, Okoye, and Shuri had their hand clasped together in front of them. 

Clint rested a hand on his oldest son's shoulder, while his wife, Laura, petted their younger son, Nathaniel's head.

Wanda and Y/N hand an arm wrapped around each other's middle. The former sighed weakly and the latter ducked her head down, biting her inner cheek. Sam patted Bucky's shoulder, who had an arm wrapped around Y/N's waist above Wanda's arm.

Harley stood behind the quartet, all by himself. Maria Hill and Secretary Ross glanced at each other in front of the steps. Carol Danvers stood by the porch, her hands in the pockets of her suit. Nick Fury rested his hand on the railing, standing behind her.

In the middle of the floating wreath was an arc reactor, which had the words engraved: PROOF THAT TONY STARK HAS A HEART

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Remember," Bruce spoke as he opened the briefcase the had the Stones, "You have to return the Stones to the exact moment you got them or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities."

"Don't worry, Bruce," Steve shut the case, "Clip all the branches."

"You know, I tried," Bruce said out of nowhere and Y/N and Steve looked up at him, "When I had the Gauntlet, the Stones. I really tried to bring her back," he turned to them, "I miss her, man."

Y/N brought Bruce in a comforting side hug and Steve said, "Me too," he patted Y/N's back lightly.

"You know, if you want," Sam spoke as Y/N and Steve walked back to him, "I could come with you."

He stopped and smiled at him, "You're a good man, Sam. But this one's on me though."

Steve walked up to Bucky, who had a sorrowful expression, "Don't do anything stupid until I get back."