𝟰𝟮┊❛ [𝗡𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪] ꒱ ↷🖇

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me," Nebula stared at the ground after everyone gathered in the room, "And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan. Even disassembled. I wanted to please him. I'd ask, 'Where would we go once his plan was complete?' And his answer was always the same," she turned to face the others in the room, "To the Garden."

"That's cute," Rhodey nodded sarcastically, "Thanos has a retirement plan."

"So where is he?" Steve walked across the room.

Rocket stood on the table and made a hologram of a planet pop up, "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic propotions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago," the hologram zoomed out and showed the images of various planets and locked on one, "on this planet."

"Thanos is there," Nebula confirmed.

Natasha leaned forward on the table to look closer at the hologram, "He used the stones again."

Y/N stiffened with a slight widening of her eyes. . She snapped her eyes up to the hologram, catching Thor's eye from the other corner of the room.

"Hey, hey, hey," Bruce chuckled nervously, "We'll be going in short-handed, you know?"

"Look," Rhodey defended, "He's still got the Stones, so—"

"So, let's get them," Carol chided at once, "Use them to bring everyone back."

"Just like that?" Bruce raised an eyebrow.

"Yep," Y/N spoke for the first time. She felt a rush of adrenaline and hope. Maybe the pain she had been feeling would fade into happiness. Maybe, the unbearable pain would finally go away. She couldn't handle it. She didn't want to.

"Just like that," Steve finished the sentence and the three nodded at each other in determination.

"Even if there is a small chance that we can undo this," Natasha turned around at everyone," I mean we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try."

"If we do this," Bruce spoke, "How do we know it's gonna end differently than it did before?"

That one question smothered the hopeful spark in everyone. Y/N stared down at her lap and frowned, her overthinking mind working at once.

"Because before you didn't have me," Everyone turned to Carol when she replied firmly.

"Hey, New Girl?" Rhodey turned to her, "Everybody in that room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind me asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys."

The chair creaked as Thor stood up and walked towards Carol. He outstretched his hand beside her head; Storm breaker flew into his hand, narrowly missing Carol by centimetres. He jerked his head to the side in approval and rested both his arms on the hammer and she smirked, "I like this one," he shot a hopeful smile at Y/N, who returned it.

In a rush of confidence, Steve turned to the hologram of the planet, "Let's go get this son of a bitch."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✪ ⋅.} ────── ⊰