𝟮𝟵┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟨] ꒱ ↷🖇

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"You will not believe what Y/N did today," Wanda mumbled into the phone, glaring at Y/N who was seated on the bed next to her with crossed arms and a grumpy look. She had just returned from her walk from Steve when Y/N managed to embarrass herself in front of Bucky.

"Why? What's wrong?"  Vision asked in concern, looking over his shoulder for any signs of Tony or Rhodey.

Y/N was seated in the kitchen stool next to the counter with Wanda, talking about how long she had been in touch with Vision and how she was about to break the news to the men.

"Hey pretty girl," Bucky rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he had just woken up from his nap. 

Sam's jaw dropped at the name, and the sandwich in his hand fell to the plate below, as he looked from the super soldier to telepath in amusement.

"Oh, um, hey, pretty boy," Y/N mentally facepalmed, not noticing the way a pink blush spread across his face at the compliment. 

"She called him 'pretty boy'," Wanda pinched the bridge of her nose in second-hand embarrassment, "'Pretty boy' for heaven's sake. Out of all the words."

"Well, I'm sure Mr. Barnes was flattered,"  Vision tried to coax.

"Hey, I didn't know how else to respond, okay?" Y/N shrugged, "I was so flustered."

"'Anything else would have been better,"

"Oh, what would you know?" she retorted with a scoff, "You're literally trying to get it on with a toaster—Ow!" she winced when Wanda hit the back of her head.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✪ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Warning: Abuse, Panic attack.

Y/N flinched with a small scream as the black leather belt came in contact with her small back. She could smell the stench of alcohol and smoke that filled up her father's system, triggering the monster inside him.

"I'm sorry Papa," she sobbed, wiping the tears off her pink cheeks with her arms, "I'm so sorry. I promise I'll be good. Please don't hurt me! It's painful!"

"No, you won't. You can't," he hissed, "Because you're a disappointment."

"No, I swear! I'll-I'll be a good person!" she cried and stuttered, "Please don't hurt me..." Y/N recoiled to the corner of the room as F/N walked towards her with his belt.

"No, you're not a person," F/N sneered, "You're a pest. A problem. A parasite - sucking out the happiness out of our lives. And you know what?" he crouched in front of her and Y/N pressed her back against the wall, "I didn't even want you in the first place," he huffed with an evil smirk and stood up, "Who would want a child like you?" He raised the belt again