𝟬𝟳┊❛ [𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧] ꒱ ↷🖇

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

The Quinjet finally landed in Sokovia and Clint handed everyone their earpieces.

"No way we get through all this," Steve started, "If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't," he glanced at Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro, "So, our priority, is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace." 

Wanda caught Y/N's and Pietro's hands and they squeezed it back in reassurance. 

"And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters, that we're what's wrong with the world. This just isn't about beating him, it's about whether he's right."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Y/N and Wanda stayed together in the heart of the town, making green and red mists pass into many houses; people rushed out at once, with their families, and walked out of the city.

"Y/N!" Wanda yelled and pointed. Y/N turned around saw robots, climbing and crawling up the rocks, aiming blasts at the citizens. Y/N hurled a green blast as they came for her and Wanda ushered the panicked people off the bridge.

"Get off the bridge!" Wanda yelled and formed a quick shield as the robots blasted at her. She fell with a yell as one of them hit her directly.

"Wanda!" Y/N ran to her, after blasting the robot that hit her.

"It's alright," said Wanda and got to her feet. Clint was right in the corner, shooting arrows at the robots.

There was a loud crack, and the ground shook. Clint walked to Y/N's and Wanda's side and looked around frantically. Y/N and Wanda quickly checked if Pietro was okay through their connection and let out a sigh as they heard him stumble.

"What the hell is going on?" Clint asked into the comms.

"Do you see?" Ultron's voice came from a nearby robot, "The beauty of it. The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure." Y/N blasted a robot, but another one came in its place, "Purge me from your own computers, turn my own flesh against me. But it means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

Y/N made the robot hit the wall harshly and break down the pieces while Wanda sent a blast behind Y/N's back. "Stark you worry about bringing the city back down safely," Steve spoke into the comms, "The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. you get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."