𝟮𝟮┊❛ [𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟨] ꒱ ↷🖇

Warning: Violence, Slight gore, Torture

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Come on, Come on!" Sam urged after Steve helped him out of his cell, "Move it!"

Steve opened Wanda's cell door, walked inside, and pulled her up. He snapped the shock collar and bracelet off of her neck and freed her. He next moved to Scott's cell. He pulled the bars aside, stretching it, and made it big enough to pass through. "Woah," exclaimed Scott.

"Y/N!" Sam towards the cell where she was sitting on the bed, "Let's go!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Y/N was awakened when a syringe pierced the side of her neck, injecting a liquid. It felt as though the fire was flowing through her body; the burning sensation spread throughout and she snapped her head to the side, her face scrunched up in distress.

She tried to look around, but everything was hazy and blurry in her eyes. All she could make out was bright yellow light and figures in blue hovering above her.

"Pass me the scalpel, now!" said a man at the head of the steel bed Y/N was tied to. She tried to move but was held down by strong velcro straps. A mouthpiece was placed between her teeth and she let out a strangled scream.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Y/N?" Wanda walked towards her cell and stood near it, "Come on!" But Y/N didn't move.

Wanda frowned and peered into her mind. That is not Y/N.

She blasted open the door and held up a hand full of red mist with a cold glare; Y/N was lifted off the bed, held by a ring of red around her neck. "Wanda! Are you out of your mind?" Sam yelled and stepped forward, but Wanda stretched out a hand to her side against his chest and stopped him.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

More figures in blue surrounded her; she could see their maniacal grins behind those masks, the evil glint in their eyes, and their hands twitching. Her H/L H/C hair was pushed aside by gloved hands and cold, long metal was pressed against her head.

Y/N screamed and shut her eyes as a sharp metal cut through her scalp. Tears ran down the corners of her eyes and she bit the mouthpiece so hard that her teeth hurt. She felt her warm blood trickled down her hair to her ears followed by burning pain. But the so-dressed doctors paid no mind.

A thick metal syringe penetrated into her head, excruciatingly slow. Y/N screamed and thrashed against the straps. She felt her throat go dry and gasped for air. Her vision was clouded with tears of pain.