Two Years Later

Ages and current status of the characters:

Jellal and Erza (25)
•married and have a daughter, Rosemary (2) (purple hair in pigtails and brown eyes)

Gajeel and Levy (21)
•Third-year college students

Gray and Juvia (20)
•Second-year college students

Natsu and Lucy (19)
•First-year college students

Romeo and Wendy (16)
•juniors in high school

Lyon (20)
•Second-year college student

Meredy (19)
•homeschooled due to medication

Loke (20)
•First-year college student

Aries (19)
•First-year college student

Mirajane and Laxus (22)
•engaged
•Third-year college students

Sting and Yukino (19)
•First-year college students

Rogue and Kagura (19)
•First-year college students

(Now, here's the chapter!)

~Lucy~
"LUCY!!!!! GET UP!!!!!" I heard from my ear.

I shot right up from my bed to see a familiar set of eyes, onyx in color. His salmon pink hair was all over the place, indicating that he forget to comb it again.

I suddenly remembered that I'm only in a t-shirt and underwear and I blushed furiously, making him look confused.

"WHAT THE HELL, NATSU?!" I shouted, grabbing my sheets and covering my body.

"It's not my fault that you don't have an alarm clock. Besides," he crawled up to my neck and kissed my chin, "I love seeing my sexy girl in the morning."

I softly blushed again as he continued to kiss my neck.

"N-Natsu...." I moaned.

Damn him. He's too much for me to handle in the morning, especially when he's using his seductive voice.

"Natsu, what time is it?" I asked as he got himself off me.

"It's 8:45. Why?" He said.

I immediately jumped from my bed and threw on a pair of jeans.

"Why are we rushing?" Natsu asked.

"YOU IDIOT! CLASS STARTS IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!" I shouted and the idea finally snuck in his head as he dashed to the car.

I was at the door when I almost forgot to tell Mom goodbye. I dashed back to the kitchen and found the picture on the counter. I kissed her face and smiled.

"Bye, Mom!" I shouted as I left the house.

Yep, this is the typical life of college students, Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia.

~Gajeel~
"Levy! We have to study now?"
I whined and she smacked my head with a textbook.

"Stop complaining, Gajeel or you won't get any reward tonight!" She shouted.

I continued to rub my head from the pain of having big words hit my brain.

"You didn't have to hit me with the textbook..." I mumbled and she sighed.