Last Soul

July 13th

~Gray~

Hibiki's message said that they need 10 souls to complete their spell. With Romeo, they only need one more, blood and an eye and their plan will succeed.

Juvia... I failed... I'm sorry.

"Stop moping around Gray." he was messing with my hair in the mirror.

"Shut the fuck up, you evil piece of shit!" I shouted.

"Well, you're just as rude as ever. How do you even work with this? Your hair is a mess!" he kept trying to pull my hair back.

"Just give me back my damn body!" I shouted and he laughed.

"I can't just yet. I have to take care of a few things." he ended up completely slicking back my name and he smirked.

"There we go. Besides, by taking care of some of those things, I might be able to get your Juvia back." he got my attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, if I can use your body, I'll be able to bring back everyone." 

"How can I trust that you'll keep your word?"

"If I use your body for too long, I'll disappear since magic doesn't work in this world anyway. So, do we have a deal?" 

I wasn't sure to trust him but...

Do I have any other choice?

"Deal."

~Kagura~
I brushed some of Rogue's bangs off his forehead. If he wasn't in a coma, I'd think that he would only look to be sleeping. Do people have dreams when they are like this?

Frosch climbed onto the bed and cuddled up to Rogue's arm. The frag cat meowed and I pet his back.

"You miss him too, right, Frosch?" I asked and I heard someone come in.

"Miss, we told you not to bring your cat inside the hospital." a doctor came in and began to annoy me about how Frosch will contaminate health protocol.

The doctor will the weird dark pink hair and cold eyes ordered me out and take the stupid cat with me. Naturally, I got angry.

"Frosch isn't stupid!" I shouted and the doctor turned back to me.

"I hate cats! All they do is eat fish and cough up hairballs! Also, the cat is green for crying out loud!"

"He was born that way, asshole!

The cat suddenly meowed loudly.

"What is it, Frosch?" I asked the cat and Frosch jumped out of my arms and onto Rogue.

The cat meowed loudly again.

"K-Kagura..."

"Rogue?!" I ran back to Rogue, only to find him unconscious again.

"The spell must be wearing off..." the doctor sighed.

"Storm... Stop revealing our plan." Another doctor with long dark hair appeared and shut the door.

"Burrakuson!" Storm shouted as I put myself in front of Rogue.

"She thinks we're after his hollow shell? Foolish girl." the black-haired doctor began to walk closer.

"We're here for the final soul."

The last thing I heard was Frosch hissing before I closed my eyes.

~Lucy~

Too late! Too late! They have the final soul and the book is nowhere to be found. I only have 5 days left to save Natsu!

~Gray~
Shit! We're in trouble.

"Gray, relax," he told me.

"Why should I?!" I shouted and he laughed.

"Isn't it obvious?" he smirked but, I was still confused until-

"You don't mean-"

"Yep. They have a mole. And I know exactly who it is." 

"Who?"

"Well, who did Rogue see last?"

"Sting, Kagura and... Rosemary."

"Bingo."

~Zeref~ 
Mavis... I'm coming... Just hang on a little while longer.

(Gray now knows that Rosemary is not what she seems! Can he and his dark half stop the reincarnated Tartaros from getting the two last ingredients? Does Gray's dark half have a different idea in mind for the book of E.N.D.? All will be revealed in the next chapter of Mended!)