Failure and Fight

(AHHHHH, THE ANGST!!! Papa Zeref holding Baby Natsu.... *cries before dying*)

(A/N: So, before I start our beloved chapter, has anyone ever watched Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet? It's only thirteen episodes and has no manga yet (kinda like Psycho-Pass but, I love it none the less) but, I loved the main character and the ship- *fangirls* It's too cute! Otherwise, I also finished Kill la Kill and I was listening to Ambiguous the entire writing of this chapter... GAH! I WANT NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE TO COME OUT!!! GRAY VS SILVER, LIKE FUCKING NOW! Anyway, instead of listening to my ranting, please enjoy the chapter and don't forget to ask questions in the stuff bout me book and requesting in the one-shots book!)

July 16th

~Lucy~
"We got all ten of them back but, these two..." Gray trails off when we reach the last two orbs.

"One of these belongs to Aries." Loke said.

"Unlike the souls, these are objects. We can't break them here. Just grab them and let's get out of here." Gray grabbed both the orbs and stuffed them inside his bag.

"Hai." Loke grabbed Mavis.

"Rosy. Let's go." Erza grabs Rosemary's hand and we quickly try to find an exit.

"And where do you think you bastards are going?" Sara laughs, blocking our exit.

"Move! Aisu Meiku: Sunō Doragon!" Lyon summoned a huge ice dragon to attack Sara, creating a diversion for us to move.

"You little bitch!" Sara touched the wall and it began to explode.

"Now, now! Did you really think you could win?" Alyn appeared and summoned tornadoes.

"Hyōma no Gekikō!" Gray froze the spell and we continued to run.

"Don't run from me, Titania!" Neo Minerva snatched up Rosy and a little girl appeared.

"Now, all of you will die all over again!" the little girl began to glow blue.

This is it. We have to stop them.

But... How?

A clap.

It echoed in the halls.

"Good job, everyone for cornering these fools."

That voice.

"Goodbye, Lucy."

N-No... It can't-

"Master! You've awaken!" a girl with green hair appeared and bowed.

"Chinori, reincarnation of Kyoka. It's nice to see that you're just as useless as before." his voice erupted, cold.

"Master, forgive me for what I've done. I shouldn't have abandoned my post and led those humans here." the girl begged.

"You're right." he suddenly grabbed her face and smiled.

"You shouldn't have."

And the girl's body burst into flames.

~Wendy~
Chinori's screams were horrible to hear. His hand crushed her as the flames continued to turn her to ash.

This person...

He can't be...

~Gajeel~
This can't possibly be him.

~Gray~
He is not my brother.

~Erza~
He would never do something like this.

~Lucy~
Her screams stopped and he dropped her burnt body.