Can You Keep a Secret?

~Rogue~ (YAY!!! I've always wanted to make a POV for our favorite emo catfrog lover!)
Sting was slacking off at the counter again, so I had to save him. That idiot... One of these days, he's gonna get me fired!

Me, Natsu and Sting all work at the cafe across from school. Speaking of Natsu... He was missing from class again and I heard Gajeel-sama was absent again too. All the Dragneels and the Heartfilias were absent again.

I wonder... Could it had involved Jiemma's escape a few weeks ago? I hope it won't end up being like what happened two years ago.

"Please tell 'me' to protect Frosch a year after....because Gray will kill Frosch."

"Rogue!" Sting snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sting?" I asked and he pointed to the table.

AHHHH! HOT COFFEE!!!! Sting laughed as he watched me blowing repeatingly on my now half-burned hand. I got irritated and hit him upside on the head.

I had one of those strange daydreams again. I've been having them ever since that day two years ago. What was that dream about exactly anyway? And what does Gray-san and my cat have to do with it? I swear... These dreams I have are getting weirder and weirder every day.

"Sting-san!" A cheery voice came through the door.

A little girl with bright red hair came through the door and stood in front of the counter.

"Rose-chan! It's good to see you!" Sting smiles at the little girl.

"Rogue!" I know heard a familiar voice yell at me.

"Kagura!" I was surprised to see her here (especially after she told me that she hated coffee...).

"I owed Erza-san a favor so, I'm watching her daughter for a few hours." Kagura explained as Sting pulled out a cake pop from the pastries.

"Here you go, Rose-chan! One strawberry chocolate cake pop." Sing handed the girl the pop and she devoured it in a matter of seconds.

"Sting, you know you have to pay for that, right?" I asked and he began to laugh.

"Of course, I am!" He pulled out my wallet from my pocket and I quickly took it back.

I smacked him upside of the head again and I sighed from frustration.

This is too much for me to deal with.

"Rogue, you seem tired. Is something wrong?" Kagura asks, now looking a bit concerned.

I rubbed a forehead and smiled, "I'm fine. Sting's just being a pain in the ass since Natsu-san isn't here."

"Yeah... Erza's brother told me that her husband's in a coma now..." Kagura's sight now went to the floor.

"Jellal-san's in a coma?!" I shout and the little girl's expression shocked me.

She was smiling. Devilishly smiling in accomplishment.

Is this really Rosemary?
________________________________________________________________

After Kagura and Rosemary left the café, Stig was lazy to take out the trash so, I told him that I would do it.

"Lazy blonde son a bitch that's a complete pain in the ass..." I continued to mumble in annoyance.

As soon as I threw the heavy bags in the giant trash bin, I brushed my hands of the dust from the bin and began to walk back.

"So, you're the shadow dragon slayer, Rogue Cheney?" A female suddenly caught my attention.

Wait a second... That's Shirayuki from class!

"Shirayuki-san? What are you doing here? And... What's a shadow dragon slayer?" I asked.

"It's something you don't need to know, Rogue-kun. You know, you're really cute. I didn't want to do this but, you know too much." she was stepping closer and closer to me.

"Know too much- What the hell are you talking about?!" I shout and she wickedly smirks.

"Well, let's just say that there's more to that little girl than meets the eye." Her orange eyes turn into a golden yellow and I began to feel a sharp pain in my chest.

Her hand... is lodged in my chest.

"So, can you keep a secret, Rogue-kun?" She asks before taking her hand out of my chest to reveal a ball of light in her palm.

She was speaking quietly in my ear as I was slowly losing more and more consciousness.

"Master E.N.D. will be delighted to devour you."

And the shadows overtook me.

~Sting~
Where is Rogue?! Jesus, the guy complains that I'm such a lazy ass and it takes him thirty minutes to take out the trash?! WTF?!

As I continued to grumble under my breath, I went out back to check on him.

And there he was, laying on the wall an sleeping.

"Rogue, you bastard! Wake up!" I shouted, trying to shake him up but, nothing happened.

"Rogue?" Now that I notice it, he's pretty pale.

I checked his pulse. I couldn't feel one.

"Rogue!" I began to shout, alerting other people nearby.

"Rogue, wake up!" Soon enough, ambulances arrived.

"ROGUE!"
____________________________________________________________________

A continuous beep ran through the room. I sighed.

The doc, Vermillion or something, told me that he recently got a patient in the exact condition as Rogue. He has no idea what's happening to them.

Kagura came in tears with Frosch in her arms. I decided to leave her alone with him and go home to think.

At least, that was until Natsu-san grabbed me and said, "We need to talk."

~Sara~
And Rogue-kun was so cute! Argh! This is all Kyoko's fault! If only that little bitch didn't give herself away, the little fucking brat!!!

"God, you even curse in your thoughts, Sara-chan. How rude." That bastard Louis drank his tea.

"Then stop reading my thoughts, you fucking prude." I crossed my arms over my chest and Louis looked away in disgust.

"Will you two stop fighting?! What will Haru and Aki say when they get back? Not to mention that Trix is coming to town soon!" Alyn starts shouting at the two of us.

"Gosh, will the both of you shush? It's too loud in here..." A whisper is heard from a boy in fall colors.

"Shut it, Fuyu!" I shout.

This is Fuyu of Autumn. He has short light brown hair with long bangs and his eyes are a pale orange. He is blind and sensitive to certain sounds so, he wears headphones to drown out the sounds.

"I apologize for her behavior, Fuyu." Louis sips his tea and Fuyu nods.

"Still, so that's two down, right?" Louis asks me.

"Only eight left. Did you get what else we needed?" I asked.

"I found our target." he smiles.

"The lion or the lamb?"

(A/N: Woah! A lot of things happened this chapter! Rogue has landed in the same condition as Jellal, Natsu and the others are coming up with a plan of some sort and the villains seem to be gathering ingredients for something... But, what could it be? Leave a comment on what you think the ingredients are and what they're using it for!)