Epilogue

(So, I think I didn't name all the kids in the previous two chapters so, here they are!

Nalu: Nashi and Igneel (the twins) and Layla (the baby)
Gruvia: Silver, Ur and Blake (the triplets) and Hikaru (the exact copy of Juvia) and Ultear (the baby sister)
Gajevy: Gale (the gay child) and Kaede (the bookworm) and Metalicana (the copy of Gajeel)
Jerza: Rosemary (the strict one) and Simon (the mature one) and Juliette (the one who sees dead people THE SIXTH SENSE AND SHIT COLE NEEDS A HUG POOR BABY) and Siegrain and Mystogan (dem twins)
Rowen: Mako (the normal one) and Haru and Aria (the twins who are clumsy as hell)
Miraxus: Mina (the future bitchy one) and Anneliese (the SHIPPER AND MATCHMAKER OF THE NEXT GEN)
Lories: Lories and Arki (the twins who are the exact opposite of each other)
Lyredy: Ichigo (the child who rivals with the Fullbuster trips and gets his ass handed to him every time) and Angel (the popsicle eater)
Stingyu: Wes (the child who is like George of the Jungle) and Angelica (the one who is a princess to everyone)
Rogura: Skid (the loner at times) and Casey (the one who believes that girls are better at everything)

and introducing: Zervis child!

Her name is Zera Vermillion-Dragneel and she is just a newborn here so, there's not much to her but, she makes a very important apperance in a seperate collab story that gets updated every Saturday called Citizen V! It's new and all written by me and my three guild members so go check it out here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/51690032-citizen-v )

Renioun Day: September 15, 2024
9:00 A.M.

"NATSU! GRAY!" Erza shouts.

The pyro and the snowman freeze in place from hearing their elder sister shouting.

"Y-Yes, E-Erza?" They both ask in fear.

They see her smile and the two pull on a confused face.

"It seems that even after all these years, you two are still my little brothers." she giggles, which scares them even more.

"I think Erza is ill..." Gray says.

"Oi, Ichigo!" the light-pink haired boy hears his name by a very familiar voice.

"Well, well well... If it isn't Ur-chan~!" Ichigo teases the middle child of the Fullbuster triplets.

"Today's the day we finish this! Fight me, you butt!" Ur shouts, now fueled by anger.

"Alright and if I win... I get to marry your sister!" Ichigo shouts and Ur punches him with the power of him and his brothers.

"LIKE HELL YOU'LL TOUCH OUR PRECIOUS BABY SISTER!!!" All three of the Fullbuster triplets attacks the poor pink-haired boy.

"N-N-Nashi-sama!" Hikaru tugs on his love's shirt.

The pink-haired girl turned and smiled brightly.

"Hi, Hika-chan!" Nashi hugs him.

"Hikaru's dream came true!" Hikaru cries out of joy.

"Igneel-kun!" A pink-haired girl wearing Neko ears jumped on the blonde, choking him with her hug.

"L-Lories! You're killing me!" Igneel struggles to breathe.

"L-L-Lories-nee! Y-Y-You shouldn't d-do that to I-Igneel-kun!" Lories' younger twin brother, Arki, wearing ram horns stutters as he tried to pry her off.

"Arkey!" Layla grabbed onto the ginger's leg, only giving him more problems for him to deal with.

"MERCY! MERCY! GET OFF MEEEEE!" Ichigo was being sat on by all three of the Fullbuster triplets.