Soul Escape

(Image was an extra for Lance to the Heart)

July 15th

~Erza~

My name was once Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail wizard. I had forgotten that I was once this powerful person. 

I... 

I didn't even realize that girl wasn't even my own daughter.

So much for being a Fairy Tail wizard.

Still, I linger on that thought. If they have my daughter and from what Wendy told me, Lucy too, then they're asking to get their asses handed to them. 

Still, how? We don't have the number or the magic to defeat them. Also, Gray and Natsu have seemed to have disappeared as well...

What do I do?

I sighed in frustration and adjusted the eyepatch. That was when Gajeel busted through my kitchen.

"GOD DAMN IT! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!" I shouted and Gajeel began to shout.

"Cool it! Look, something weird just happened, okay?"

"Weird?"

"Yeah. Real weird. Here, give me a spoon or something metal." I hand him a spoon and he begins to chew on it.

"WHY ARE YOU EATING MY TABLEWARE?!" And he swallows the spoon whole.

"Now, watch this! Tetsuryūkon!" He shouts and his right arm turns into an iron club.

"EH?!" I poke at to make sure it's real.

"How?" I ask but, I remember.

Earthland Gajeel was something called an Iron Dragon Slayer. There were only seven dragon slayers that Earthland Erza could recall.

"I don't know. I was sitting by Levy and eating ice cream when I bit a bit too hard on the spoon." he explained as his arm goes back to normal.

"If your magic works here... Then-!"

It should work for me as well! I have to think of an armor first or a weapon!

"Alright, let's give this a try!" I hold out my arm.

"Hāto Kurosu no Yoroi!" my clothes turned into an armored top and a blue skirt (basically, what she wears in the actual series).

"How'd you do that?" Gajeel was impressed and looked a bit hungry looking at the armor.

"I can explain later but, we need to go." I told him and he asked, "And where are we going?"

"We're going to find the people that dared to hurt our family and make them regret all they've done!"

~Gajeel~
"Alright. I grabbed everyone I could. So, what's this about, Erza?" I asked.

We were all in the hospital. Erza sat by Jellal, brushing his hair away from his eyes.

"Erza, is that armor you're wearing?" Loke asked and Erza stands up, ignoring his question.

"What I'm about to tell you might sound a little far-fetched but, after looking over everything, it all leads back to the same thing." she says.

"And that would be?" Laxus asks.

"The Sabertooth Incident two years ago," she says.

Wendy's eyes widen.

"Now, some of you might've gotten your memories back of that day. Wendy, I know you have." Erza says and we all look at her.

Wendy stands up and nods, "It was after Romeo was taken. My memory was given back to me by Zeref-san."