The Real Girl

July 14th

~Kyoko~
It's almost time. I just have to wait till Titania gets home.

~Gray~
"So, what's your plan on stopping her? The fake Rose?" I asked.

"Don't plan on getting involved." he said.

"WHAT?! No way! I am not going to sit back and watch my family get hurt again!"

"Relax, Gray. I do have a plan."

"And what the hell would that be?"

"Well, those Tartaros have a way of disappearing and reappearing whenever, right?"

"And?"

"Well, that's because they live in a dimension that only they can open."

"So, you think that we can sneak in if we let something happen to Erza?"

"They'll only be taking her eye. She'll live."

"DON'T TALK SO LIGHTLY ABOUT IT!"

"You want Juvia and that kid of yours to die?"

I didn't answer. 

He sighs and says, "The youngest of the reincarnations was the one to grab her eye so, sneaking into the portal should be a little easier."

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"Well, now... If you die, I die, remember?"

"Right..."

"Besides, it'll be nice exercise for you. Let off some steam while you're tearing off their arms."

~Erza~

"Rosy, Lyon! I'm back!" I shouted as I walked into the house.

Since Jellal went into his coma and the school year had ended, I began to work at a cafe with all the girls. I would bring my daughter with me but, we had a tight schedule today. I asked Lyon to babysit since I know he had nothing better to do.

"Lyon? Rosy?" I shouted again.

That's strange. Rosy could be taking a nap but, why isn't Lyon responding?

"That boy, I swear. He seems to be too easy to trick." I walked into Rosy's room, hearing that strange voice.

"Rosy?" I asked, looking around but, she wasn't there.

"I don't want to play pretend anymore, Mommy." I turned to see her in front of the door, her expression dark.

"Rosy?" I stepped back a bit.

This girl... She can't be my daughter. She can't be Jellal's daughter either...

"I am not your daughter, Titania Erza. And I'm through playing this game with you and your pathetic family!" the girl yelled before her hair turned black and her eyes began to glow blue.

"You're not my daughter! Where's Rosemary?! I swear, if you've hurt her, I'll-" I was cut off by something throwing me into the wall.

"I doubt you can defeat us now. You're already too late to stop us. Because..." her eyes glowed a bright blue.

And suddenly, I saw red.

"I'll be taking that now." she laughed.

The pain was agonizing. My left eye... Where is it? I felt the blood flow between my fingers. It dropped onto my shirt, turning the blouse pink.

"Now then, if you'll excuse me. It's been fun... Queen of the Fairies, Titania Erza."

"'Or should I say, Erza Scarlet?" 

Erza Scarlet...

"It was the color of your hair."

That voice. 

"I will never forget Erza's tears!"

What are these voices?

"Being alive...is a sign of strength!"

These voices...

"You can open yourself up every now and then, you know. You don't have to hide behind a suit of armor anymore."

Erza Scarlet... 

My name is Erza Scarlet.

And I refuse to let Tartaros win.

~Natsu~
It's dark... 

Lucy... 

Help...

~Gray~

I'm coming to get you, minna! Hold on till I get there!

~Lucy~
"NATSU!!!"