Future of the Past

July 17th

~3rd Person~
Lucy felt tears go down her face as Nashi and several other youths stood before them. For them, it had been years since they had seen their parents. For the others, it seemed like a whole lifetime.

"Mama!" Nashi jumped from the ledge onto Lucy, who steadied herself.

"Okaa-san!" the blonde also jumped on Lucy, which she now landed on her butt.

"Nashi, Igneel! What are you two doing here?!" Lucy shouts.

"This is the first time you've seen us in thirteen years and this is what you ask us?" Igneel asks.

"And you said Dad was the only one who asked stupid questions." Nashi sighs.

"Ur." Gray managed to say the name of the dark-haired boy but, the boy quickly shifted his gaze away.

"I'm here to stop him and save Mom. I'm not here for you." Ur said coldly and Gray stood up.

"I understand." Gray looked at the ground.

"You three, pay attention. We haven't subdued him just yet." the mature girl re-equipped into armor similar to Erza's Fire Empress.

"Rosy?!" Lucy slightly freaked as the twins got off her.

"It is quite enjoyable to see you and Uncle Gray again, Auntie Lucy." Rosy smiled before returning her piercing gaze to E.N.D. emerging from the dust.

"I'm going to kill him this time. And you can't stop me this time either, Nash." Ur's body became transparent before freezing solid and summoned a sword and shield.

"I stopped you from defeating him because, one: you were four, two: you weren't strong enough, and three..." Nashi trailed off.

"Give me your last reason, Nash, cause I already discarded the first two." Ur says, keeping his eyes on the dust cloud.

"I couldn't lose anyone else." Nashi looks away for the moment.

He knew she was right but, at the same time, that was an excuse too. After "Dying Fairies" day, everyone was lost. It could be an excuse for anyone at this point. It meant nothing to Ur.

"That's only another excuse that you don't have the right to say anymore."

"We don't have time to fight right now."

"We can argue and fight."

"I told you, not now."

"But, you brought it up."

"Ur! Why don't you know when to quit?! I told you! It wasn't my fault what happened to Blake-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT HIM!"

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!" Rosemary shouted and they hear, "Kuro kasai, shōka!"

"Duck!" Igneel shouted as the whole group jumped from the balls of black fire.

"Do this later! We have a task to do at hand!" Rosemary shouts.

"Right!" Nashi and Igneel nodded at each other and pulled out two golden keys.

"Open, gate of the lamb and the cub! Akri and Lories!" and a ginger with horns and a pinkette with cat ears appeared.

"Your princess has arrived, Igneel-kun~!" the pinkette winked at Igneel.

"We are sorry to have arrived late but, we are here to assist as well!" the ginger bowed, straightening his red glasses.

"Alright, Arki! Take the left. Lories, the right. Nash and Ur, you two watch those three. Me and Ig will take the rest." Rosemary gave the orders and the groups went into action.