MY DREAM BOY lirry

Liam’s P.O.V

I need to make that boy mine, I said to myself as I watched him perform. It was the Boot-Camp stages and I was more nervous than I had ever been in my life (even though I had already been there before), but there was something about the cute boy on stage which made my heart calm down just for a moment and made all of the nerves just disappear. I stood in front of the stage, just next to Simon and watching him in complete awe. He suddenly noticed me staring and I quickly averted my gaze, pretending to be reading the song sheet that I was holding.

After his performance he looked a bit upset and I followed him back stage. We had never spoken before but we were both there on our own and he looked like he needed somebody to talk to. I finally caught up with him and pulled him into a hug, introducing myself as I did so. “I’m Louis” he replied.So my dream man has a name- Louis. Wow, it’s almost as dreamy as him! Then I snapped myself out of it, cursing myself for sounding like such a fucking girl. “That was awesome” I said, “Why are you sad?” Louis just brushed off my comment with a laugh “Don’t lie. It was shit, I know that.” He said, before shoving me hard so that I fell to the floor and walking off.

I wasn’t going to give up. My dream boy had self esteem issues despite being the most gorgeous boy with the most gorgeous voice in the world- I wanted to fix him- I needed to have him.

But I couldn’t find him. I spent the next day looking for him and didn’t see him again until we were all stood on stage, waiting for our names to be called out. It was down to the final name and I was shocked as I found myself chanting his name to myself- I didn’t care if I got through any more, it was all about him now. He needed to know that he was perfect.

Somehow it didn’t come though; his name wasn’t called and nor was mine. All of the rejects (because that’s what I was, wasn’t it?) went back stage to grab our things. I walked up behind him and could here that he was sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me, making him jump. He spun around and wiped away the tears “I told you I was shit.” He whispered. I was just about to reply when I heard a man call my name and I was being ushered away from my dream boy.

It wasn’t until I got back out on stage that I realised he had been called too, along with a few other people. I think we all knew what was coming and I grabbed his hand in mine as we stood next to each other. The next few minutes were a bit of a blur- Simon said something and then we all started jumping around and hugging each other. I whispered in to Louis’ ear “See, you aren’t shit.” He just grinned back at me and I never wanted that smile to leave my sight.

That night we were all celebrating together, getting to know each other when my dream boy pulled me to one side and kissed me gently on the lips. “What was that for?” I asked, blushing. “For believing in me, when you don’t even know me.” He replied, his eyes melting into mine. “Well I want to get to get to know you.” I said, still in complete shock. He started to laugh as he trailed his finger down my torso “We don’t have much choice do we Payne? We’re gonna be in a band together”. I started to laugh too but was cut off when his lips smashed against mine, his tongue immediately moulding into mine as though it was meant to go there. Given the choice I would’ve stayed like it forever, but it obviously wasn’t practical.

“Well that was a good start.” Louis smiled and I just nodded, joining our lips back together. I’d got my dream boy and we were about to enter into the biggest adventure of our lives together.