Sunshine Walks - Harry's POV

Shivering at the slight breeze, I clutched on to Zayn’s arm tighter as I watched my steps as we walked slowly down the path towards the lake and the woods. Spring seemed to finally be here and the weather was getting warmer for each day, however this didn’t mean it was exactly warm outside. Zayn had insisted on us both going for a walk and after much pleading and begging, I had no choice but to come with him anyway. 

“For how long are you going to make me walk?” I asked as I sniffled, thanks to the cold breeze, and looked up at him as I adjusted the hat I was wearing slightly. 

“Until we’re back home. Enjoy yourself Harry, look at the ducks, listen to the silence or whatever pleases you” Zayn replied as we walked past the little lake. Huffing, I glared at the stupid ducks as they made their annoying loud noises and swam around. We started heading into the woods and we soon went off the path. I glanced at Zayn and he seemed pretty sure of where he was going so I didn’t say anything. 

Finally we arrived at a small clearing and Zayn span me around and looked at me with this look in his eyes. Biting my lip, I looked back and wondered what he was thinking. He grabbed my head and tilted it back before smashing his lips against mine. Letting my eyes flutter close, I grasped his coat and held on tightly as he worked his magic. Moaning against his lips, I stood up on my toes to follow his lips as he pulled back. 

Zayn stroked his fingers over my cheek as he bit his lip and started making me go backwards. 

“Harry, guess what I’m going to do to you” He said, his lips now ghosting over mine.

“But Z-Zayn, someone might see or hear us” I stuttered as he pressed me up against the tree and attached his mouth to my neck.

“We’re in the middle of the woods, nobody is going to see us” Zayn said. As he pulled back I could see the massive smirk on his face. 

“I know you want to. You know why?” He asked. Shaking my head, I licked my lips and stared at him with wide eyes as his face came closer and closer. 

“Because you’re a little slut Harry. Imagine your hands around this tree, your bum poking out, feeling the cold air over your naked skin as I fuck you right here and now” Zayn whispered into my ear. Moaning at his words I pressed into Zayn’s hand as he rubbed me over my jeans. 

“Would you like that Harry?” He asked. Nodding eagerly, I shimmered as his hand went away. 

“Ask me nicely slut. Convince me” Zayn said as he took a step back and left me leaning against the tree. Taking a deep breath I stepped away from the tree and sank down onto my knees in front of him. 

“Please fuck me Zayn. I want it so bad! Please let me have your cock. Fuck me up against the tree so everyone can see and hear!” I moaned as I looked up at him and rubbed the big bulge in his pants with my cheek. 

“Your slut wants it so bad. Please, Zayn please” I pleaded as the itch inside of me grew for every word. 

“You want me to fuck you slut?” Zayn asked. Whimpering, I nodded. 

“Yes! Fuck me against the tree” I blurted out and rested my hands on his thighs as I kissed his dick over the fabric. 

“Get me out” Zayn said. Eagerly ripping of my gloves, I threw them aside and couldn’t care less that they’d get soaked. Zipping up his hands, I cupped my hands together and breathed on them a few times to get them warm before reaching into his boxers and easing the hard cock out. 

Moaning at the sight of it, I shuffled closer and looked up at Zayn with wide eyes as I licked my lips. Whimpering, I glanced down at his cock before back at Zayn. He gave me a tiny nod and I grinned before I opened my mouth wide and took him in. Closing my eyes in bliss, I licked of the pre cum that was leaking off the tip of his cock head and swallowed it down eagerly. Zayn fingers gripped my hair and started tugging me up. Whimpering as his cock slipped out I pouted as I got up to stand. 

“Get in position” he said simply and gestured towards the tree. Turning around, I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment as I unzipped my pants and lent against the tree. Pushing my pants down to my knees, I spread my legs as much as I could before leaning forward and wrapping my arms around the slim tree. 

Shivering as Zayn’s cold hand stroked over my skin, I pushed my bum towards him. 

“Please Zayn, I need you so bad!” I begged and closed my eyes tightly as I tried to ignore the fact that we were outside in the woods. Zayn chuckled before I felt his palm smack my bum. Yelping, I turned to look at him and glare at him slightly which caused him to laugh more. 

“Zayn” I whined impatiently and let out a little cry. “Please, please fuck me already” I said as he lined up and I felt his cock head pressing slightly at my opening. Clutching at the tree, I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he slowly started to press in. This was all to surreal. His hands grabbed my hips and held on tightly as he buried himself deep in me before starting to thrust in and out quickly. 

Moaning, I tilted my head to the side as his mouth started nipping at my neck. 

“See, I knew you’d like it you slut” Zayn whispered as he wrapped his hand around my cock and started to teasingly slow, rubbing my cock. Whimpered, I kept my eyes closed as I bucked up against his hand. 

“If someone did walk past and saw you, you’d like it wouldn’t you? Saw just how much of a greedy little whore you are for cock. So desperate for it, you’d let me fuck you here” Blushing madly at his words and the fact that my cock was getting harder and closer to coming as he spoke, I whimpered loudly and took a shuddering breath. 

“Does my slut want to come?” Zayn asked before biting down on my nick. Gasping, I nodded eagerly thrust my hips back and forth, conflicted between coming and having Zayn as deep in me as possible. His fingers squeezed around me as he groaned and pushed in deeply. Opening my eyes, I turned to look back at him pleadingly as he made no move to bring me off while he started coming. 

Biting my lip, I moaned as he had his eyes closed, his fingers making bruises on my hips and his cock brushing against my sweet spot as he rode out his climax. He let go of my hips and slipped out of me before tucking himself. Staring at him with wide eyes, I whimpered quietly as I could feel I was so close to coming. 

“P-please” I begged and blushed as my trousers fell down to my ankles, making me feel like a little school boy. Zayn looked at me with a sly look, his eyes flickered around as he stepped closer. 

“There’s people coming, you should get dressed” He said before stepping back and making sure his own clothes were proper. I was nearly crying as I pulled up my boxers and trousers quickly and tried to avoid touching myself. Sniffling, I looked down to the ground when I was done. 

“Come on, lets go home” Zayn and took my hand. I was certain that Zayn was walking faster then normal just so that the fabric would rub up against my dick, the smirk on his face also was a big clue. Pouting all the way the way home, I wondered how I could make Zayn change his mind.