Chapter 1:YEJI AND YURIE FIGHT

"Hey..Yurie where are you going to have lunch?"my step bro hyunjin asked..yes my step brother he is dad son to another woman....i mean he is dad's son to his first wife...

Hyunjin and i aren't really close but he always bother me..that's why i hate him.....he is always the star in mommy and daddy's eyes..while me,they think im failure...

"Why are you asking"i ask then i walked again,i dont know where im going but maybe i'll just go to the cafeteria...

"I want us to eat together"Hyunjin replied

"The question is do i want you to eat with me?"i said once i looking at him....i rolled my eyes"By the way i need to leave,just eat alone"i said then leave.....

After i left Hyunjin in the school hallway,i went to school garden...i heard the girls squealing like they were fools...

I just ignore them..i was about to go to the cafeteria when yeji's group suddenly blocked me..we've been fighting since our 1st year college

"Hi friend,look you have dirt on the collar of your uniform...let me remove that dirt for you"yeji said the she put her hand on my collar.....

I remove her hand from my collar and said at the same time " don't remove it because i can do it...and do i know if your hand is clean or dirty"

"Don't worry my hand is clean as my personality"she said.

"I dont care if your hand is clean as your personality...
Then i dont have time for young minds like you.."I said i was about to leave when she suddenly spoke...

"Am i really a childish now?huh?yurie remember you are still defeated in daddy's eyes...you are a huge loser"
Yes she was right when she said i would lose in my father's eyes,but even uf i lose in his eyes i was still doing my best not like her spoiled brat....

"I don't care if i lose in daddy's eyes"

"Dont ever call my daddy,daddy.......daddy just trow you in our family.....you look like money like your mother...."Yeji said i didn't even realize  that my hand suddenly flew to her cheek......after awhile she touched her right cheek that i slapped...

"How dare you to slap me..i will report you to daddy later...and dont expect your mother to take your side..remember that you're worthless mother is now on my side bitch"yeji said then left with her group at the same time...

Sorry in the grammatical eror English is not my first language.....hope you like it guys...