CHAPTER 10:WEDDING DAY

My relationship with Soobin was good....i just can't figure out if he is in love with me too....but as long as he is in my side im became happy even in my hard time...

Today i was too nervous...cause today is our wedding day im so happywith a little matching of nervous....

"Are you nervous?"Grandma asked i nood yes Grandma and grandpa is here to even huening kai is also here..."you don't have to be nervous,instead you should be happy cause it's your wedding day"grandma continued....

A few minutes later...
At church...

"Do you take Choi Soobin as your loving husband though out thick or thin,rich or poor,though tough and easy times?"the priest ask and i told

"I do"without hesitate i really love this guy so why would i no....i love you choi soobin it's hard to say cause i really mean it im shy...

"Do you take Hwang Yu-rie as your loving husband though out thick and thin rich or poor though and tough  and easy times"the priest asked to soobin and what soobin said make my heart fluttered...

"I do" he said with a sweet smile on his face..showing his cute dimple...

"I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride"priest said then next thing happen is Soobin kiss me...

At night in Soobin's house...my sittimg on the couch now...soobin was in bathroom taking a bath ahh so boring...

I go upstairs,fortunately there is a gaming room in Soobin's house.i went to gaming room and open the computer,sat down and look what was there..

I saw alot of games like pokemon unite,cabal m:heroes of navareth,mobile legend etc..

I wear headphone but bafore i started the game,i noticed a gaming chair,cause here in gaming room there  is six gaming chair and computer,the other one is different from other...i ignore it...

And began to play mobile legend...after a while i got my first blood...

SOOBIN P.O.V

I already finished taking a bath,im looking for yurie right now,but unfortunately i can't see her we need to eat dinner i go upstairs and Went to gaming room and i was right she is playing again hahha we should eating dinner right now

But she is here now playing mobile legend...haistt i tap her shoulder and she look at me and then look at computer again....

She turn off the computer and put down the headphone and stand up look at me and just stare...

"Why are you sitting in my gaming chair?"i asked

"So this is your gaming chair?"i nood and then she kiss me in my lips and hug me..."sorry i don't know that this is yours"and then she leave me alone....

I go downstairs and saw her in living room  opening the food that i ordered for us i approach her and sat down infront of her she is already eating...she didn't even offered me to eat with her

I just eat but my self and not talk to her.....