CHAPTER 21:JEALOUS SOOBIN AGAIN

YURIE P.O.V

Finally we got home....i really full i lie down in my bed and play mobile legend....i choose Miya as my hero cause my favorite hero Layla is already take by my groupmate....

Welcome to mobile legend 5 second to be the enemy reach the battle field....smash them...all trops deployed.

I went to mid lane then killed layla hehe....

FIRST BLOOD

Then Soobin entered the room i ignore him cause im playing mobile legend....he smiled but i ignore him again..

SOOBIN P.O.V

I wonder why yurie ignore me....ahhh whats with her...
I lie down beside her and hug her...she refuse it...i look at her she is playing mobile legend....and look at her phone...i was suprised cause one of their enemy mention the hero that she is using....she's using Miya while the enemy that flirting with her use Alucard...

(All)Naughtyplayer(Alucard):hi miya...i love you..hehe
(All)yurie(Miya):hi hehe...

I cant believed that she reply back....

ENEMY MANIAC

Wanwan killed her...

(All)Naughtyplayer(Alucard):Hey don't kill my layla...

My layla?! Do this player know that the player he called my layla is already mine?!

I look at her with a burning eyes i know that she know it....she just finish the match then turn off the phone and look at me then smile....

I frowned and raise my eyebrow at her.....

"Are you mad at me?"she asked is it obvious im furious at that player she is mine mine only....and i always keep whats mine...

"No im not....cause im furious then mixed by jealous"i answered still looking at her with burning eyes...

"Hehe...dont be furious and jealous im your's only....only yours"she said then smile.....i look at her hipnotic eyes....

I smile and kiss her....."promise?"..i asked..

"Yeah promise" i kissed her ones again tommorow is another day...

Tommorow is Monday back to school....that damn school.....hehe..