CHAPTER 9:WEDDING GOWN

Only 2 days left before our wedding...Soobin always wanted to see me every single day and that is the reason why im always smilling hyunjin told me im like a fool...hahahhhahaahhahah i just laugh at him....

Right now mom is talking to the wedding designer that design and made mg wedding gown...i already wore my wedding gown and now they will see if the wedding gown is suit on me or nah....

I go downstairs and went to living room aunty and mom stand up once they already saw me....

"You look really great"aunty commented and smile...

"Thank you"i said then smile...

"O my God it's really suits to you"the gay designer said...i just smile...mom told me to change clothes now since the gown is suit to me i go upstairs went to my room and change clothes after i change my clothes i go downstairs and went to terrace....

I was surprised cause yeji and hyunjin was also there i sat next to hyunjin and scroll my facebook.....

"The wedding gown look really good to you"yeji said i look at her,rolled eye and say..

"I have no time to talk plastic with you"

"Im not plastizicing with you instead im making friends with you"she said i look at her"let me show you that im really serious of making friend with you"

"Hahahahha i know that you have a hidden agenda"i said then im about to leave when she suddenly spoke

"You will see"i ignore her and leave i went to my room i just scroll all of my social media account and then after that i sit on the chair in front of my computer and play mobile legend....

"Ohhh yeah victory"i said.....then start a new game again..

SOOBIN P.O.V

I went to yurie's parent house cause i really miss her....i go upstairs knocked on her door but no one open it...i knocked once again but still no one open...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

until someone tap my shoulder i look at the back i saw hyunjin he smile at me..

"Here is the key of her room,maybe why she did not open the door cause she is playing mobile legend or she is sleeping" he said then leave me...

I open the door and saw her playing mobile legend....i just watched her playing until she hit victory....i guess she already notice me that's why she put down her headphone and hug me...

"What are you doing here?"she asked i hug her back first bafore answering

"Im missing you that's why im here"