CHAPTER 14:THOSE HURTFUL WORDS

SOOBIN P.O.V

Start from yesterday yurie still ignoring me i tried hard to peace be with her but she is avoiding me...ahhhh she is really furious i tried hard but why?...

Right now im in yurie's hospital room triying to fix it but she doesn't want to look at me..i don't want this anymore....all the way i did just she forgive me but she always pushing me away...that's hurt me alot...

"Yurie still furious at me?"i asked she did look at me i held her hand but she removed her hand from my hand..."Yurie"i call her she didn't look..."Yurie please im so sorry i didn't want it to happen to you"she look at me and said...

"I don't care just leave me alone please i don't want to saw your face...get out of my sight"she shout i didn't stand up im really serious about making up with her..

"Yurie do you see?that im really serious about making up with you?but you dont even care"i said she smirk at me and said the most hurting words i ever heard from her...

"Yeah i really dont care about your making up with me...because at first i didn't like you anymore...i was angry at you i didn't love you...everything you saw from me was not true in short faked behavior"i was surprised what?soo all of that was faked?but why could she do that to me?i love her so much with no pretending.....i walk out...

YURIE P.O.V

After soobin walk out..i was so sorry for everything i said...i was just carried away by my emotions that why i said all that hurtful words to him...i really love soobin..i can just slit my wrist....i cried

Right now i was trying to stand up using crutch but i can't instead i fall down into floor i cried hard if i just didn't say that hurtful word to soobin he will here helping me to stand up....i regret..i cry and cry and cry

Until someone open the door i saw Yeonjun,beomgyu,taehyun with my cousin Hueningkai yeonjun run near me and help me to stand up he also help me to sat into hospital bed...

"Yurie why don't you call soobin to help you?"yeonjun asked me i look at the floor and cry i saw in their face that they really worried at me....

"Soobin is mad at me"i answered they look surprised,what can i do?he is already mad at me...

"What,but why?"beomgyu asked....

"I told him those hurtful word then he walk out"i answered and i regret im so sorry soobin

"Hurtful word?"