Chapter:4 CHOI SOOBIN!?

Yeah him...the tall guy i sat down beside mom and whisper something....

"Mom who is he?"i asked..because im curios who really he is and why he is in our house

"He is your fiancé"mom answered i was surprised....

"Hi,it's nice to see you again,where's my umbrella?"soobin asked.....once i look at him he is smiling...an evil smile..

"Outside"i answered i just rolled my eyes to him...and look away..

"So you both already know each other?"we both just nooded and i give him a killer look

"What's your connection with choi jisu also known as lia?huh?"i suddenly asked...

"She's my ex girlfriend"he replied i just nood and became silent again...

"Yurie do you agree to marry our son"aunty asked

"I dont know"i said then stand up left them in living room and go upstairs went to my room,lie down on my bed stare on the ceiling and think something....

What if i agree what would happen next to me?would they will treat right?or would they will tortured me?ahh i dont know too many questions now running to head....

I decide to go downstairs,while i was out of my room i saw hyunjin sitting on the ladder...

"Hyunjin what's the matter?"i asked he look at me first before spoken...

"Is it true?,you will marry our business partner son?"he asked ahh so they was our business partner.

"I didn't agree yet"i said i saw the sadness in his eyes, even i was too cold to him he is still there for me..

"Do you have plan to agree?"he asked i look at him and hold his hand..

"You know i really have plan to agree cau-"i still didnt finish my word when he suddenly spoke...

SOOBIN P.O.V

"Uncle aunty i just go upstairs to check yurie"i said then they just nood when i took the first step i heard yurie and hyunjin talking and yurie is holding hyunjin's hand....

Is there any special connection between them?do thet have a secret relationship?....

Why do i feel like this?i feel cheat...

I just didn't continue my plan to check yurie,its look like she's busy talking ro hyunjin...i just went to living room and sat next to mommy

"So what is yurie doing"aunty asked im referring to yurie's mom i didn't answer...

Im jealous....