CHAPTER 18:DADDY CHANGE

After we ate breakfast i told mom and dad that i will visit my mommy and daddy..they said go ahead they will talk to soobin

I entered to my car and start the engine and drive away...mommy and daddy house was not far that's why after 15 minutes maybe...i already here....

I entered to daddy's house and i saw mommy and daddy sitting on the couch with brother hyunjin and yeji when brother hyunjin stand up when he noticed me and yeji also stand up yeji ran and approached me then hug me..

"Hey yurie what are you doing here?huh?are you okay?do your body still hurt?tell me."yeji said ahhh to many questions by the way yeji and i already treated each other like siblings...were okay now...

"Unnie to many questions easy okay?"i said she let go of the hug and look at me....

"Im just worried at you"she said then chuckle..

"What are you doing here?"mommy asked we look at her...i answered

"Ahhmm just visiting my family"

"When you get married weren't your family anymore"mom said i look at her in disbelief...

"Seo jin"dad scold"yurie don't mund what your mom told you come here take a sit"daddy said what?what happen to him?before he is not like that to me...before he is always mad at me...

I take my seat and dad spoke...

"How are you now yurie?im so sorry i didn't visit you in the hospital i was just to busy...forgive me okay?"

"It's okay"i said still not believing that he change...

"Hyunjin tell to our maid that prepare food for yurie okay?...prepare yurie's favorite food...ahhmm it's bibimbap right?"dad commanded....i look at him..

"Hey Dan-Tae why are you saying these word?huh?"mom asked dad look at her..

"She is my daughter okay?and i will do all just to make her happy.."daddy answered mommmy look at me...maybe if that look could kill me i already die..

Mom approach me held my hands and hold me tight pull me out of the house i said ouch ouch many times but she didn't listen no this can't be,i can't be hurt or bruised....

"Mom stop it"i beg...

"Why are you here huh?,your not supposed to be here!!"mom said...daddy spoke with angry expression..

"Why did you do that to our daughter huh?"daddy said then came to me"are you okay yurie?"

I nod then my stomach hurt alot and then i fainted...before i fainted i heard sister yeji,brother hyunjin and daddy calling may name...

AUTHOR POV

Guys sorry for late update my lil sis get confine and then in finding she need to take a operation cause her apendix is about to explode im really sorry and then my lil sis aske me if she can borrow my phone cause she was really bored at hospital so thats why i agree

Im sincerly apologize