CHAPTER:2 THE TALL GUY

When Yeji and her group left me i went to the cafeteria...when i was in the hallway i met a handsome guy,i think he was about 6th footer he is holding a coffee in his right hand... i just ignore him.. then suddenly my phone rang...

"Hello?"i said coldly it's Hyunjin calling me i already blocked his number but he still make way to contact me thats why i just let him contact me whenever he wants...

"Hey Yurie did you already ate lunch?"he asked so thats it he just call me to ask if i already ate lunch...

"No i still didn't,why?"

"Nothing,eat now you might get sick if you skip your meal.."he said.....ohhh is he is really concern or he us just pretending?...huh?...

"Ok"i said then hung up....i looked at my phone then turn it off....then i bumped into the guy i just describing a while....

"Yah how dare you to dirty my shirt!!"the tall guy said...

"So...what you want me to do?"i said then rolled eye...

"Wash my shirt!!!"he said.....

"What?! Are you out of your mind?huh?....i will never wash a stranger's clothes"i said then leave i heard him calling me but i just ignore him

"You will pay at what you did to me"he yelled

I go to cafeteria and order food......after i ordered food i sat down in the vacant seat and started eating......later on someone sat in front of me and asked..

"Can i sit here?"i nood then he started to eat....after awhile i already finished my meal then leave i saw him look at me when i stand up...but i just ignore him...

I go to my chinese class i sat on a vacant seat and just scroll facebook until my Chinese teacher came....

"Nî hâo jīntiān wômen yào xué pīnyīn"(hi class today we're going to learn pinyin)she started"in todays lesson i will teach you how to read,write and pronounce Chinese word using pinyin"she continue......

"What is pinyin? Can noonewill answer what is pinyin"my chinese teacher asked....noone didn't raise their hand...

"Ok pinyin is a romanization of the chinese characters based on their pronunciation.In mandarin chinese the phrase "pinyin" literally translate into "spell sound" in other words,spelling out chinese phrases"my chinese teacher just spoke and spoke and spoke until the class dismiss

*Dismissal*

I was closed to the school gate when it suddenly rained
Heavily.....i first took shelter in the guard house and looked for my umbrella in my bag but unfortunately i didn't bring my umbrella....

So here i am now waiting for the rain to subside...but i don't think there is any intention for the rain to stop...until someone spoke behind me..

"Next time don't forget to bring your umbrella..you might get sick..and i don't want you to get sick okay?"i was surprised at what he said...i looked behind and i saw him....

The tall guy i bumped while ago..

"How do you know that i forgot my umbrella?"i asked

"Your step brother told me.....and anyway before i forgot.....here take this"he said then giving me an umbrella i accept it..

"Thank you"i said

"I go now"he said he was about to leave but i stop him..."what will you use?it's raining you might sick and that is because of me.."

"Dont worry i still have another umbrella"he said then showed me his another umbrella i just nood then he suddenly leave....

I open the umbrella then go to parking area and getin to my car.....