CHAPTER 13:ACCIDENT

I was walking in school hallway i got a call from Soobin

On the phone..

"Hi yurie my love where are you?"he asked i immediately answered his question

"Ahm"i looked around"Near in school gate,why?"i asked back i continue walking until i bump into someone i look who is it then i saw beomgyu i said sorry.....

He asked me if im okay i answered yes then he already leave me alone,i looked at my phone i notice that i accidentally pressed the end call botton...

Im not scared anymore at him...I've cold to him since he allowed our groupmates to stay at his house...he even asked me every night what's the matter why i became cold towards him...

I just ignore him....while before i was to sweet at him....and i guess he also notice that i was not cold towards beomgyu and taehyun.....i also didn't noticing yeonjun....

Right now i was in school parking lot i entered in my car start the engine and drive away...while im driving i stopped at gasoline station,one minute past before i was refueled....i drive away....

after a few minutes i already entered at soobin's house soobin is calling me but i ignore him....i just walk and walk go to upstairs and went to my room i was surprised that Soobin followed me...

"Why are you following me?huh?"i asked him instead of answering he just stare at me.....he look mad but i don't care...."What's your problem?"

"I should be the one who asking you that"he said i frowned my eyebrow..."Why are you ignoring me yurie?,tell me what i do wrong?"

*NO RESPONSE*

"Tell me"he shout what?he shout at me?how could he do that?ahhhh....

"So you're shouting at me?,Why can't we just divorce?,it's even better.....Soobin you know my life before without you is good...you now if i can just turn back the time i will not agree in that marriage"i said then i was about to leave him but he held my hand.i remove my hand from his grasp...
And leave i start the engine of car and drive away from him...

I drive so fast until i notice a oldman to cross the way i tried to step on the brake but its useless...until i figure out that i lose my break...i turned my car into a tree...so
Wouldn't  collide with the old man...then all things went black...

SOOBIN P.O.V

I here now at hospital finding yurie's room i just heard from beomgyu and taehyun that yurie had a car accident....ahhh its all my fault if i did not shout at her it would not happen to her.....

I entered in room 627 and i saw yurie sleeping she is so pitiful and awful i sat beside her and held her hand my tears starting to flow...

"Im sorry yurie it's all my fault if i didn't shout you it will not able happen to you"i said i feel yeonjun hyung tap my shoulder and said...

"Soobin dont blame your self its not your fault,okay?,it's an accident no one wanted to happen this to yurie"he said then we looked at door its suddenly open..

I saw hyunjin and yeji,hyunjin ran into yurie's bed and say this...

"You have to be strong we dont have parent"yeah hyunjin is right their parent did not care at them haisstt pity them..

I notice that yurie hand move and her eye open...when she saw me she shout...

"I dont want to see him brother hyunjin"hyunjin sign at me to leave first for good yeonjun hyung follow me to comfort me he said its okay its easy to say...i cried my own wife dont want to see me anymore its hurt me so much i feel my heart broke into a million pieces...

YURIE P.O.V

I pitying my self cause even my own parent did not even visiting me...their daughter almost die but they still did not care...yurie you have to be strong i said in my self....i did not even feel in my entire life that mom and dad truly loves me...