CHAPTER 6:FIRST DATE

While we're eating i notice that yeji giving soobin a death  glare...but i just ignore it i dont have time for them...

"Yurie its Saturday,whats your plan today?"uncle asked once i look at him i notice soobin is looking at me...

"Im planning to go somewhere nice to date my self"i answered and continued to eat....

"I have a idea"mom said...what else can confusing idea
Enter her old woman's brain?

"What is it?"dad asked

"If only yurie and soobin could date each other today and we consciously developed the two...maybe one day yurie will just admit that she is pregnant and soobin is the father"mom said my eyes widen at her statement ahh this old lady talking a very impossible thing...

"Mom don't say useless word...and mom what you are saying is very impossible"i said then rolled my eye to soobin..i saw hyunjin prevents laughter...

"Yeah,your mom is right you both date each other today and enjoy each other company"aunty said...i just ignore them...

After a minute we all finish our food i go upstairs and
Went to my room go to my closet and i took my gucci sling bag.....get out of my room went downstairs go to main door and i open it..

I was about to leave when daddy spoke.."Yurie where are you going?dad asked i look at him then said....

"Where my feet take me,there i am"i replied..

"Include soobin so you're not alone"mom said my eyes widen at her statement

"No way"i said....

"Include soobin"daddy's carving...so that's it i already give up

"Fine"i said

SOOBIN P.O.V

While yurie and i was in the park i hesitate to ask this...

"Yurie are you just forced to include me now?"..she look at me and pinch my cheek and said"no" then held my hand...this smile me and i also fell that she love me cause her smile in her face was so sweet..

We headed to a ice cream shop...

"Miss 1 caramel ice cream and 1 chocolate ice cream"she said to the counter,how did she know that i like chocolate ice cream flavor?..we sat on the couch in ice cream shop while waiting our order she move closer to me and hug me..i was surprised.

She's been acting weird when we began our first date but she's cute when she's tender it makes me smile...
Aftet a few minutes we get out of ice cream shop...

Until the afternoon came we did nothing but eat,i had fun playing arcade games in the afternoon...

Until the nightfall,8:37 pm is the exact time that we left the mall,we went to the parking lot open my car,we entered...i saw yurie close her eye her head is leaning against my car window,she looks very tired..

I took the heart pillow i bought and put it on her...after i did that i kiss her forehead..

THE HEART PILLOW:

I start the engine then drive

YURIE P.O.V

I feel soobin kiss me on my forehead that's make me smile secretly..