CHAPTER 12:YURIE'S EX-BOYFRIEND

SOOBIN P.O.V

I call my groupmates here in my house cause we need to play mobile legend today.....our match with ck is in the end of this month.....it's a summer tournament..

"Ohh...what's up bro?"yeonjun hyung asked...

"Good"i answer

"So where is our new mid solo?"taehyun asked...

"She is still sleeping"i answer..."lets eat first i know y'all
Still didn't eat right?"they nood we went to kitchen yeonjun hyung help me cook while taehyun and beomgyu is just played mobile legend..

Yeonjun hyung and i prepared a 5 bowl of rice and then soup,meat and a full array of side dishes (Galbi)..

YURIE P.O.V

I already awake i heard soobin calling me from downstairs i go downstairs and went to the kitchen...
I saw a 3 guy but the one guy look so familiar...oh my god its him....

Him.........

My ex boyfriend choi yeonjun...i planned not just to go to kitchen but it's too late..soobin call me

"Ohh yurie you're already awake,come on now let's eat"he said with a sweet smile in his face...i notice that yeonjun look at me surprised...i just go ahead.... and sat down next to yeonjun....i didn't spoke...until soobin notice it..

"Yurie why you are so silent?huh?...what's the matter?"i look at him he is just infront if me i faked my smile and said...

"Ahh,i was just to busy thinking into somethings"i answered...

After 15 minutes we already finish our meal we are here now in gaming room...i sat next to soobin but i was surprised that yeonjun sat next to me too...

                 SOOBIN-----ME-----YEONJUN

We start our practice with ck...i kill ck darren chen..

2:00 hours later...

The match with ck is already done...i go downstairs i saw yeonjun beside soobin i guess they are talking about the battle with ck while ago....they are talking about it without their mid solo!!!!..

I went to living and sat on the couch....i didn't noticing yeonjun im really mad at him after what he did to me a years past from now...i suffer alot i almost die because of him...i will treat him as my enemy now he will see...i notice start from morning he is always looking at me...

It was as if he is begging to us to talk...

I really annoyed cause of yeonjun looks he look more handsome than before i just go to upstairs i cause he is looking at me all the time and it makes me pissed off...

I lie down on my bed after awhile i decide to take a bath....

10 minutes later

I already finished taking a bath i went to closet and wear this:

I also have plan to go outside to refresh my self i went downstairs i saw yeonjun sitting alone on the couch then where's soobin?or even beomgyu?and taehyun? Where are they?

I'll better asked yeonjyn but i dont want to talk to him...ahhhh i will just ask him....

"Where's Soobin?"i asked he looked at me he stand up and went near me i just stare at him it feels like im in love with him again...no this can't be..ahhh im dead..

"Soobin went to mall with beomgyu and taehyun"he answered

"But why?"

"To buy stocks cause we are here within 1 week"i was surprised by his statement they are here in 1 week ahhhh.... no way.

"Who told you that you,beomgyu and taehyun are here in 1 week?"i asked i guess i can't survive in that 1 week

"Soobin"my eyes widen what do soobin really told that?huh?no...i promise to my self i will not talk to him in 1 month.....

I left him in irritation but he geld my hand and hug me..

"I've miss you so much yurie" i tried to him to let go of me bht its useless...ahhh why i feel that u want to hug him to...why?

But im already married and i love soobin ahhh i cant understand my self

He finally let go off me and i say this..

"We're already over yeonjun lets forget the past and leave the pain behind"i said then leave him alone