CHAPTER 19:ABOUT YURIE'S SICK

I woke up with dizzy feeling i sat down on hospital bed....what the heck...im in the hospital again,why am i always in the hospital?.....

Maybe im actually a hospital customer...i saw brother hyunjin and sister yeji sleeping peacefully at the couch...but wait..where is he?i mean where is soobin

Suddenlynthe doctor came....i greeted him..

"How's your felling right now?"doctor park asked i answered him with an ache in my stomach...

"Doc let be just honest im not fine,it feels like someone squeezing my stomach and doc you know its hurt alot..it looks like anytime i will be fainted"i answered then ache in my stomach hurt again...

"It's just normal in a patient that has leukemia---"doctor park is about to talk when i immediately stop him and said...

"Doc do i here you right?or i just misheard it?i have leukemia?"doctor park nood.....

"Yes yurie you hear me right,and you does not misheard it you really has leukemia that's i--"i cut him and say get out...glad that doctor park obey me its as if heaven and earth covering me,i have leukemia i want to cry but i cant cause im afraid that  brither hyunjin and sister yeji will wake up...

I cry silently....

Why me?

Theres alot of people but why me?

If i die how about soobin?sister yeji?brother hyunjin?mommy?daddy?dad?mom?

Ahhh i cant think...

Do happily ever after really exist?

What if i died how about soobin how many day?,week?,month?,or year before he can get over on me????

I cry cry cry and just cry silently...

SOOBIN P.O.V

I was in yurie hospital door when i notice her mom talking with someone in phone i heard..

"I dont care about that bitch if she die me no cry"yurie's mom said what she did not even care at yurie?but she is her mom?i just leaned my back in wall and think something yurie's dad is still inside of her room that's why i still not entering..

I dont want to bother them...until yurie's mom notice me i bow at her then look away..i cant wait to see her that's why even her dad is still there i enter she look shock when she saw me...

I smiled at her and approach her i was suprised that she hug me tight...."hey whats wrong?"i asked

*NO RESPONCE*

Until i feel a hot liquid running down though my chess she is criying i look at her...i was about to spoke but she speak first..

"I've miss you so much"she said i hug her...

"I miss you too"i said then kiss her forehead.."i love you"i whisper into her ear..

"I love you too"she whisper back