CHAPTER 22:HER REQUEST

YURIE P.O.V

I was watching c drama titled "Falling into your smile"..oh my god Xu Kai was so handsome (aka cheng in drama) hehe...i was middle of watching in my laptop when soobin suddenly sat beside me.....we are in living room.....

He is playing mobile legend....when i finish the episode 12 i turn off my laptop and look at him...he is seriously playing mobile legend...

A few minutes later...

VICTORY

He look at me...

"Soobin start when we get married we still not travel yet right?"he nood"what if i asked you..if we can go to my country"

Yeah my country...im obviously not pure korean...im half Filipino half korean...my mom is filipino while my dad is korean hehe...

"It's philippines right?"i nood"okay its settled next month we will go,since next month is our chrismas break....lets celebrate chrismas with our family"he said....then i told him i will go to comfort room to take a shower.....

SOOBIN P.O.V

Ahhh yurie was really cute...hehe i love her request to go to philippines...it's also one of my dream...

I go to our gaming room and play mobile legend i choose Ling....ling was so handsome like me....hehe

Am to confident to tell you all that im handsome?hahahah

Play ranked mode...i go to mid lane then kill Gusion....i got first blood...then also kill layla doble kill....then also kill miya triple kill...and also i kill wanwan maniac...also kill hayabusa savage hehe

Why all of our enemy went to mid lane hahahahha...

After 20 minutes of playing victory again CHOI SOOBIN YOU'R REALLY A EXPERT i told to my self hahahahh

After a few minutes yurie sit beside me she is just looking in air.....does she have a problem....

I turn off my phone i dont care if moonton take 5 credit score from me....."Hey yurie do you have a problem?"i asked....she look at me and shook her head...

I know she is telling a lie.."another lie again"

She look at me...then her eyes became teary...."what is the problem?"i hug her she is criying...

"Soobin d-do you h-hate me too?"she asked i shook my head..

"No"

"But why my own mom hate me?....what mistake i did huh?....why?"she cry...

"I dont know why your mom hate you but dont worry im here okay?"i said i feel pity for her...dont cry please it hurts me alot when i see you criying..

GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I WAS JUST BUSY IN MY SCHOOL WORKS.....