CHAPTER 8:ENGAGEMENT PARTY

It's been 1 month when Soobin and i agree in that marriage and only 1 week to go before our married im very excited...and now my dad and mom told me that they will prepare an engagement party for me and soobin...

Soobin look at me and smile i just ignore him...my mom told me that Hueningkai is here but i can't find..i look at my back cause someone tap it....

I saw Hueningkai i hug him tight ahhh i miss you so much..

SOOBIN P.O.V

When i smile at yurie feel strange cause she just ignore me....what's wrong with her??...and then i saw her hugging a guy tightly

Im jealous at this guy i just went in garden i sat on bench...

The engagement party was in happened in uncle and aunty house....there's alot of people...

I look up in the sky....and just stare at it...and i opened my Instagram i saw yurie's post she post it just now and in the picture she is with the guy she's hugging while ago...

I off my phone ahh im really jealous....i closed my eyes and after awhile someone tap my shoulder..i once i look at the back i saw yurie smiling sweetly at me i just ignore her like what she did while ago....

She beside me and hug me....she spoke..

"Are you mad cause i ignore you while ago?"

*NO RESPONSE*

"Soobin!" She said then held my hand...I'll teach you a lesson...cause you ignore me...i stand up i notice that she look at me and i leave her alone...

"Soobin im sorry"i heard that she say that...i look at her she is still sitting turned her back so i couldn't figure out if she's crying or not...but i heard her sob....it broke my heart into a million pieces i made her cry....

"Soobin tell me are you with me?"she asked i can't answer her question...cause maybe she notice that i became cold to her lately...i was just to busy in my school project it was too hard...."Soobin tell me"she shout...i notice that she's really criying

"No,im happy with you"she stand up and look at me,she ran to me and hug me tight  i hug her back...

"But promise me you'll never ignore me again" i said

"Promise"

                                          ***

I saw Yurie is talking to her cousin Hueningkai....she told me that she want a orange juice that is why i made it from her i sat next and gave her the orange juice...

We all shocked cause the light in living room suddenly turn off...and the television suddenly open i was more surprised cause all of my picture with yurie flash on it...

Our sweet moment....so that is the reason why mom asked me if could i give him my picture with yurie...

Yurie just watch it until it ends...