CHAPTER 7:THE MESSAGE

I heard that my alarm clock rang so loud,and this isnwhat disturbed my sleep i turn it off...i sat on my bed and check my phone i saw a message from Soobin i make my heart fluttered....i message him back..

After massaging him back i go to bathroom and take a bath it's sunday today i was planning to stay home that is why after i take a bath i wear a short and a t shirt

After massaging him back i go to bathroom and take a bath it's sunday today i was planning to stay home that is why after i take a bath i wear a short and a t shirt.. i stepped on the front..

I go downstairs i was shocked cause i saw my grandma and grandpa in living room talking to my parent's i called grandma and grandpa i ran to them and hug them tightly

"Grandma,Grandpa i miss you both"i said at once letting go of the hug...

"Me too,before i could forget"grandma pause for a while and hit my head,then continued her sentence"why did you agree to marry Soobin?"

I didn't answered,what should i answer?,that i love soobin?ahhh im dead...i just smile at grandma..and said..

"Because...ahhh..ehhhh i dont know hehe"i smile and ran into the kitchen i hear grandma laugh...she know that i don't know what will i answer cause she know i liked that guy..but secretly.....

I open the fridge then take an egg...i fry it and then after i fry it i branch out the rice...after it i prepared it and sat on the chair and start eating...

I saw yeji enter the kitchen...she sat infront of me i just ignore her.....she spoke...

"Morning you wake up late..."she said once i look at her she's smiling...

"Hehehe you dont care"i said then rolled eye..."i don't have time for you"i said then finished my meal put it on sink...leave it and went to my room...

I put on my headphone and start playing mobile legend i chose layla as my hero....

After 2 hour of playing mobile legend i go downstairs and went to living room i saw hyunjin sitting on the couch while watching t.v

Hyunjin and i been bacame a good friend  i never get cold at him again and i also treat him now asy brother...

"Brother hyunjin"i call him he look at me and smile sweet

"Why" he asked i sat next to him and said..

"Nothing"he pat my head and said"tell me if something wrong okay?"he said and leave..