CHAPTER 17:TAKING CARE OF DRUNK SOOBIN

YURIE P.O.V

Dad already left with mom he said Soobin is already awake and let him take care of himself...i went upstairs and i saw soobin is sleeping again he must be really drunk...

"Soobin wake up go change your clothes first"i said and shake his body..he didn't wake up i just rinsed the bimpo and wipe it on him slowly...

"Soobin whats your problem?huh?why are you drunk?"i asked but in low voice i undress his t shirt and i wore the white long sleeve on him...i wipe his face with bimpo...

SOOBIN P.O.V

I pretend that im asleep but i didn't expect that she will be able to take care of me she was still busy wiping me...i though she will just let me be like this....

She cover me blanket and i though she will sleep in the guest room again but she wasn't...she lie down beside me and hug me...

NEXT MORNING...

I wake up and feel dizzy i saw yurie in kitchen cooking breakfast she's really cute she is also singing but in low voice i heard her singing "STAY" by Justine Beiber

"I do the same thing they told me that i never would i told you i change even when i know i never could i know that i can't find nobody else as good as you i need you to stay need you to stay eeehh hey,when your away i miss your touch your the reason why im believed in love its been difficult fir me to trust and im afraid that ima fuck it up and no ain't that i can leave you stranded cause you never left empty headed and you know that i know that i can leave without you so baby stay hey oooohhh"she sang hahahahhha her voice is so good i love it...

(Sorry for wrong lyrics)

Then at the same time someone knocked on main door...i went to main door and open it i saw mom and dad..dad didn't notice me he just went to kitchen and sat on chair mom tap my shoulder then followed dad...i felt guilty....

I heard that they are talking with yurie...i just went to our room and take a bath...it's sunday i was planning to go to our gaming place and have a bonding with my groupmates...

YURIE P.O.V

After awhile i finish cooking i prepared food for mom and dad but i was more wondered cause Soobin was not here but while ago i feel his presence i just not mind it and continued preparing food for us..

I prepare four plates,four cup with coffee and i was about to go upstairs cause i will call soobin to eat breakfast but dad spoke...

"Don't call him let him just do whatever he want"i look at dad he is emotionless i think he is mad to soobin but why??.."He doesn't care about you anymore so just don't care about him to"what?so he doesn't care at me anymore??