Chapter 6 •The shower•

They were walking to Aguni's room, till Niragi pushed Chishiya to his room.
Chishiya fell to the floor and Niragi locked the door, hold him up, and pushed him against the wall.
He was holding his hands very tight, it was kinda of painful.
"What the f*ck is this?" Said Chishiya staring at the tall black haired who seemed to be very angry.
"What's your problem?"
"My problem?? You're the one holding me!"
"We were drunk, really?"
"What else did you want me to say? That we have been kissing and already slept with each other just because we're bored?"
Suddenly the Niragi's face changed from a angry look to a sad and confused look.
"Because we're bored? Is that it?"
"What? You thought I had feeling for you?"
Niragi stood in silence and let his hands go.
Chishiya could see that what he said made him sad.
"Hahah!"
A laugh could be heard from Chishiya's room.
"What's so funny?!" He asked nearly screaming.
"You really thought I had feeling for you?? Now for real?? Hahah! Oh Niragi, you kill me! Haha!"
His laugh stopped when Niragi punched his face.
"Screw you! Anyways, not a big deal for me either, I've been sleeping with some chicks too anyways"
"Sure, I would actually believe you, if I didn't know you well. But the thing is, I do, so I know you're lying"
"You really get on my nerves, that little look in your eyes drive me crazy!"
"Wow, I knew you liked me, but I didn't know I would make you crazy" Said Chishiya in a ironic way giving a confident smile.
That smile was stopped when he got another fist in his face. This time stronger.
"Me? Crazy for you? Please. You know what's your problem?" Niragi said in a serious way.
He came closer to Chishiya, who was laying on the floor because of the fist. Niragi hold him by his hair and pushed him up. It was really painful, but Chishiya was good as hiding.
"Gay people"
"What?"
"That's your problem, we don't have people like that here. I'm sorry for you actually"
Chishiya came closer to Niragi. So close that Niragi could feel him breathing in his neck. He came closer to his ear and whispered:
"Says the one who f*cked me. You're still sure I'm the only one here?"
"Are you assuming that I'm gay?!" Said Niragi a little louder. Nearly screaming.
Chishiya kissed Niragi's neck, which completely surprised the black haired guy who wasn't expecting that.
"I'm not saying you're gay", Chishiya looked down and smiled, "But you're little friend down there maybe"
Niragi looked down and realized that he was hard. Embarrassed he got away from Chishiya.
He hated to be embarrassed by people, especially by people like Chishiya. People who think they're better than him.
Niragi toke his gun and pointed it to Chishiya, which laugh.
"Why are you laughing so stupid god damn it?!" Said Niragi yelling at him.
"You won't kill me. You can't. Forgot we have vigilant cameras? And anyways, this is your room and I'm the only one who knows were the cameras are hidden, I brought the idea, remember?"
Niragi stood in silence and put his gun down. His eyes were full of anger. He wanted to shot him so bad, but he couldn't.
He looked to the side and saw Chishiya doing a high ponytail. He never did that before. He never tried anything else with his hair. The ponytail looked really cute on him, that made Niragi smile a little. Somehow all the anger was gone.
And than Chishiya toke his jacket of, he was shirtless.
Niragi couldn't stop staring at his body. Chishiya was skinny, but muscled too. He had defined hips and large shoulders.
Niragi's eyes were lost in that body, he wanted to touch it so bad.
Chishiya came closer to him, and Niragi went two steps behind.
Niragi walked backwards, till he leaned on a door.
Chishiya came so close that their bodies were touching.
He came closer to Niragi's mouth and smiled.
That smile drove Niragi crazy he wanted to go for a kiss, but Chishiya spoke.
"The bathroom"
"What?"
"You're in front of the bathroom. Can you move?"
Niragi realized that he was in front of the bathroom and moved away. He saw Chishiya going in.
He waited outside till he heard the sound of a shower.
"Was he talking a shower? Now?" Niragi asked himself.
He didn't wanted to admit it, but he wanted to touch that small blonde guy so hard.
He couldn't control himslef and toke his clothes off.
He came in the bathroom, opened the shower and came in.
Chishiya just stayed with his back to him, he knew he would come. That was his plan since the start.
Niragi started slowly giving him kisses in his back, which came to the neck and than to his ears.
Chishiya loved to be touched by him, it was warm.
Chishiya turned around and saw Niragi smiling at him.
"Finally toke the courage to turn around?" He said joking, and Chishiya didn't thought two times and gave him a kiss.
Niragi put his tongue in the kiss and Chishiya too.
They were kissing and holding themselves.
Didn't toke long till they started f*cking.
Niragi was mostly the top, but once or twice they switched for a short time.
It felt good. They didn't wanted to stop it.

After some time they stopped, not just because they were tired, but because it was a waste of water too.
Chishiya put a towel around his hips and Niragi went searching for clothes.
He toke a white shirt, a black hoodie and some grey training pants.
"Here, wear this" He said and so did Chishiya.
Chishiya put the clothes on, they were a little big, especially the pants. His luck was that the hoodie was big enough, so the pants didn't seem so big.
His hair was wet, so he made a ponytail again, while he was putting his hair together he saw a flash from a phone. He turned around to Niragi who made a picture of him.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm toke a picture of you"
"Why?"
"''Cause you look so cute with my clothes"
Chishiya gave a little side smile because he was embarrassed.
He went to Niragi and tried to take his phone.
"Give me that phone"
"You're not going to delete the picture!"
"Of course I am! I look stupid!" He tried to reach the phone, but no luck. Niragi was 1'80 cm (5'11) and Chishiya 1.68 cm (5'6).
Niragi toke advantage of the situation and pushed Chishiya next to him. Niragi fell on the bed, and Chishiya on him.
Niragi gave him a little kiss, which made Chishiya blush for some seconds. Every time Chishiya blushed he gave a little smile and tried to hide his face.
"You're so cute" Said Niragi smiling at him.
"Shut up" Answered Chishiya taking his phone.
"Don't delete it!"
"All right! Let me at least do something"
He toke his phone wrote a new number in his contacts.
"Who's number is this?"
"Mine" Niragi smiled hearing that. "Now you can text me saying you're coming, I'm tired of coming to my room and seeing you there. It's creepy"
"Haha, Sure"
They laugh together at started kissing again. Chishiya liked it, he knew it was wrong, but he wanted that. He needed that. As long as he didn't fall in love there was no problem.
"Niragi? Are you here?" Said someone knocking on the door.
"Shit! Hide yourself!"
"Who the f*ck is it?" Said Chishiya whispering, trying to find a place to hide.
"It's last boss"
"You gotta be kidding me"
"Niragi?" Said Last Boss who still was knocking on the door. "I'm coming in"
"Hide yourself in the closet!" And so did Chishiya.

So, for now is this. I'll be posting more tomorrow:)
Give me some ideas of what I should do next.
Thanks for reading ^^