Chapter 10 •Am I a girl for him?•

Chishiya woke up and Niragi was already gone. He stood up, put his jacket on and some shorts.
He went to the cafeteria and heard a girl talking about Niragi.
"Yes, I mean, I met him before we came here. We dated. He used to be pretty different"
"You did?" Chishiya came closer to her and set next to the two girls. She was very pretty, he needed to admit it. She was blonde and not to skinny.
"Uhmm.. yeah?"
"Keep talking, I wanna hear it too"
"Sure! We were totally in love, he alway kissed me from behind, he gave me gifts and cuddles the whole time! It was perfect, but we fought and broke up. I'm sure he'd recognize me, I mean, we were so in love. I just don't admire his new him very much, but who knows, maybe he'd change for me!"
"Can I ask something?"
"Sure" Said the girl very friendly. Chishiya came closer to her.
"Did he ever dated a guy?"
"A guy? Pfff. No. Niragi? Please, he's the straightest guy I ever saw!"
"All right, thanks"
"Why? Curious?"
"No, no! It's just-"
The girl interrupted him.
"I mean, if you're interested in him, it might work if he's drunk. You're small and you have long blonde hair. By the way you're very short too. He might mistake you with a girl, haha"
"Yeah.. sure"
Chishiya stood up and went to the cafeteria.
"He might mistake you with a girl" that phrase was on his mind for the whole day. What if it was true? What if he liked him 'cause he was similar to a girl? He was totally confused and only realized now that people were staring at him and whispering about him.
Chishiya wasn't the type to care about others opinions, but he didn't know why or about what they were talking, and that feeling annoyed him.
"Hey Kuina, you know what's wrong with them?"
"Did Niragi sleep in your room yesterday?"
"Yes, but- Wait. How do you know that?"
Kuina toke her phone and showed him a picture of them sleeping together. Chishiya was laying in his chest and Niragi hugging him. Niragi was shirtless and Chishiya with his jacket open. They were both sleeping.
"From where do you have that photo???" He said shocked.
"Someone posted it"
"Who???"
"I don't know. It could be anyone. Didn't you lock the door?"
"I wanted to, but I forgot"
"Shiya! You need to be careful with that stuff! What if you were having s£x? Someone could just walk in take a picture. And anyways, you told me you wouldn't fall in love with him"
"I know I know, and I'm not in love with him" he said crossing his arms.
"Love is unnecessary..."
"Than why does that bother you so much?"
Chishiya looked to Niragi's room who was next to them.
"Niragi. He might get in trouble now or freak out"
"Oh, Chishiya", Kuina came closer to him and hold his hands.
"Don't you realize it? You're in love with him"
"What? No! Never!"
"Hey, it's not something bad. It's good to care about someone"
"Kuina you got it all wrong, we're just sleeping with each other and that's it, nothing more"
Kuina let his hands and hugged him.
"One day you'll realize it and accept your feelings. You're a human Shiya, you might not be emotional, but you're not heartless. I just hope you don't realize it too late.."
She finished the hug and went to her room.
Chishiya was shocked, he was always right. It didn't matter what, he always was. But this time, for the first time, Kuina might be right. He didn't know what to do, he needed to get rid of this feelings, he needed to stop caring about Niragi so much!
"Chishiya! Here you are!"
He turned around and saw a guy with some piercings.
"Niragi.. hi.."
Said the blonde who wasn't looking at his face, but at the floor.
"Look, I have no idea who made the picture, but this isn't going to affect us, right?"
"Sure.."
Niragi put his hands gently in Chishiya's face.
"Could you at least look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you?"
"Maybe we should stop"
Niragi stopped holding his face, and went one step behind.
"What? Stop? Why?!"
"What do you mean why? We won't be able to keep doing this in secret without people finding it out, it's impossible!"
Niragi was trying his best not to yell. He really was. He was nearly at his limits.
"They're always going to find out and talk about us, so if we stop, they'll stop too"
"Why do you care so much about the god damn people?!!"
Now he was angry, he was near to scream.
"Why? Because we're not dating Niragi!"
"WHY NOT?!"
After that phrase there was a huge silence between them. Chishiya wasn't expecting that answer, he didn't know what to say.
"Why not?! I mean, we sleep together, we kiss and have sleepovers. We cuddle and watch movies and we even tell each other secrets! Secrets that no one besides us knows!
Look, I know I'm more than a friend to you, and I like you a lot! Why can't we try? What is so bad about it?? Is it on me?"
"Niragi, it's not on you.. it's just-"
He was interrupted by Niragi who was now yelling.
"IT'S JUST WHAT?! IT'S JUST YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME?! LIAR! I KNOW YOU DO! SEEING YOU SMILING LIKE I DID, BLUSH AND EVEN INSECURE ABOUT YOURSELF ONLY I DID! YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE CHISHIYA!"
Kuina, Ann and Aguni entered in the room they were fighting. They were to busy yelling at each other and didn't see them coming in.
"ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! IT'S TRUE, OKAY?" Said Chishiya who was now yelling too.
"I DID ONLY SMILE FOR YOU, I DID ONLY BLUSH OR SHOW MY INSECURITIES TO YOU, I DID TOLD YOU MY SECRETS AND YOU DID TOLD ME YOURS TOO. IT'S TRUE! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, OKAY?! I CARE ABOUT YOU, THINK ABOUT YOU AND FREAKING LOVE BEING CLOSE TO YOU! AND WHAT NOW?! WE'RE GUYS NIRAGI! GUYS!..
I'M A GUY, OKAY?! I'M NOT A GIRL! I DON'T HAVE BOOBS OR A CUTE FACE LIKE THEM!
I MIGHT HAVE SOME HIPS, I MIGHT BE SHORT AND HAVE LONG HAIR, BUT I'M A GOD DAMN MAN!
"Chishiya, I know you ar-"
"THAN WHY DO YOU LIKE ME?! I DON'T GET IT!!
EVERYONE SAYS YOU LIKE GIRLS, THAN WHY ME? WHAT AM I FOR YOU? DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL?!
Chishiya came closer to his chest and started punching him weakly.
"Chishiya, I didn't know you felt like that.
Let me explain please. I was straight, it's true. But spending time with you changed me. I know you're a man, I'm fully award of that. And I like you, as a man. You changed me Chishiya Shuntarō. You really did"
Chishiya went one step behind and put his hood up.
"Come here"
"What?" Asked the short one.
"I know you're nearly crying, you put your hood up when you feel uncomfortable, embarrassed or sad. I know you. So now come here, let me hug you."
Chishiya laid his head in Niragi's chest and Niragi hugged him.
"I might be in love with you.." Said Chishiya whispering in Niragi's ear.
"Me too Shuntarō"
And so they stayed there hugging each other, till Aguni decided to talk.
"Wow, so cute. I'm crying. Are you done now?"
"Aguni!" Said Kuina.
"What?"
"Let them have their moment! It's rare to see them so emotional!"
"I totally agree with Kuina", said Ann. "Let's give them time"
"YEAH, YOU BETTER DO! NOW WE CAN'T EVEN TALK WITHOUT HAVING SOMEONE WATCHING US?! GET SCREWED!" Said Niragi yelling while Chishiya was just laying on his chest laughing of Niragi getting angry and embarrassed of him at the same time.
"*sight* sure, let's go than. We're having a meeting at 10pm. Don't come late" Said Aguni and all three went away.
Chishiya and Niragi didn't stay long there either, they hugged for two minutes and than both went in different directions. Niragi went to see Aguni and Chishiya went to his room.

After an hour Kuina was laying in her bad texting with Ann.
*BOOM BOOM* Someone knocked on her door.
"Chishiya?"
"Nope, Niragi?"
Kuina was surprised. Niragi never come talk with her without Chishiya being here. That was new.
"Niragi?"
"Yeah, Niragi. Now open the door!"
She stood up and opened the door. Niragi entered in her room and set in her bed.
"What do you want?"
"Tell me, golden or silver?"
"Wait, what?"
"Are you deaf? Golden or silver??"
Kuina was really confused, she didn't get about what he was talking.
"You're talking about what? I don't get it"
Niragi tried to stay calm and set closer to the girl.
"I'm talking about the ring!"
"What ring?"
"To ask Chishiya out"
"YOU'RE GOING TO ASK HIM OUT??"
"Yeah, and we both can hope that he didn't hear that. Thanks a lot"
"Sorry", said the girl laughing, "I got exited!"
"All right. But now tell me, should the ring be golden or silver?"
"I don't know, why are you asking me that?"
"Because you're his bff, even if I don't know how he can stand you the whole day, but you know him very well. So you probably know which color he likes the most"
"Hmmm, let's see.." she said thinking.
"I would go for gold, Chishiya likes to feel superior and gold is a color that is often used by kings and important people"
"All right, thanks! Don't tell him anything, it's a surprise!"
"Sure! Awwww, so you really like him, huh?"
Niragi looked at her and smiled a little.
"Yeah.. I do" Niragi stared at the floor and changed his face to a serious look.
"I just hope he feels the same.."
"Don't worry. Chishiya likes you a lot too. I'm sure he'll say yes!"
Niragi smiled and went to the city to search for a ring. He saw a house and lucky him he found something. There were two rings, both golden. They were simple but very shinny. Niragi toke them with him and texted Chishiya in his way home.

Niragi:
Hey Shiya, wanna watch a
movie in my room after the meeting?

                                                                     Chishiya:
                 Only if I chose the movie.
I'm sorry Niragi, but your movie
taste is horrible

Niragi:
Sure. Haha.
I made popcorns by the way,
if you don't like it, I still have sweets :)

Chishiya:
Sure. See yah than

Niragi:
See yah babe! XD

Chishiya:
Babe?

Niragi:
Yes, babe. Don't like it? ^3^

Chishiya:
Yeah, sure, whatever. Bye

So, this is the chapter for today. I have so many ideas for the next ones and I hope you're enjoying it. If you have any ideas what I should do next, please say it!
Don't forget to follow me! It really helps!
And btw, if you have any idea of what kind of fanfic I should do next, tell me please!
Bye^^