Chapter 22

Lisa

When Saturday came, lot of people came at the ground-breaking ceremony.

Kai didn't inform me! I am so undressed wearing just a jeans and polo while me and Jennie walking to the group of men wearing American suit.

All of them looks very important people, if I'm not mistaken, is that president of korea's brother?

I felt irritated when I saw minho is coming. The asshole wearing a suit, he seems like angry. My muscles tensed.

If he try to lay a hand on me, I don't care if it is president Obama is here, I will not hesitate to kick his balls.

"Jennie, I need to talk to you," he hissed and grabbed Jennie's hand. He didn't even consider that I am beside Jennie.

"Ha?" Jennie asked shocked and then looked up at me.

"Just a minute," asshole insisted.

I want to pushed him but Jennie turned to me.

"Just a minute, Lisa." I squinted my eyes on her.

"Please?" she said. And then she did something that would probably make me do anything she would ever want me to do.

She stood on tiptoes and kissed me on the lips.

"I'll be right back," she assured me before she let minho dragged her. Minho gave me an evil glare of death.

"Hi." I turned to the woman who greeted me, it's Nancy, girlfriend of minho. I forced a smile.

"Hi." I gretted her back.

We both watched the two while they walking at the grass, away from us.

"I'm Nancy by the way," the woman said and looked at her again.

"Lisa," I answered, I accepted her handshake.

"Are you Jennie's girldfriend?" my jaw clenched at her question.

"No." i said. But by god, I was going to do something about that later.

I saw minho faced his phone to Jennie like they watch something. Jennie looked at the screen before faced minho at said something.

At this moment I wish I can lip read. Minho said something again, his facial expression still angry, and Jennie crossed her arms while listening.

"Do you know what they're arguing about?" I asked Nancy.

She just shrugged her shoulder.

"Nope, I remember minho just reading something in his phone, then moment later he got angry all of a sudden." nancy said.

I want to ask her if she's not jealous at Jennie but I saw Jennie said something to minho and she's about to walked outbut the asshole abruptly grabbed her wrist.

Oh shit!!!

That's the time I walked at them, if he didn't release Jennie's wrist in 3 seconds, I'll make his balls three.

I think Jennie saw me because he pulled her arms and blocked me.

Her arms went around my waist and pushed me backward. My body is shaking and she must have felt that because she placed her palm on my chest, above my heart.

"Lisa, it's okay, it's okay." jennie calming me.

At the back of Jennie I saw minho smirked and crossed his arms.

"Lisa," jennie called me again and cupped my face.

When it didn't worked, she slid her hand to the nape of my neck and angle my head down.