Introduction....

3rd p.o.v~

As the class of 1a and 1b were sparring together with some teacher and pros while watching them while Azwaia grading them when suddenly they all start disappearing one by one. As they all arrive one by one in a theatre everyone start looking for a exit or evena sign of a threat.

"Please do not fear I am not a threat and dont worry about your quirks they just wont activate for a a while." ?? Said which cause everyone to turn to the direction of the voice and saw a girl wearing a hoodie, Jean's and mask.

"Then my friend why are you wearing a mask and who are?" Principal Nezu  said and the young girl turn to face the principal.

"I'm a bit insecure and my name Ivy Ivy Forest you call Trixx," she answer causing the look down at the ground nervous and scratching her neck a bit.

"Well my friend can you tell us why you brought us here?" Nezu said.

"Oh just brought here to react to different mutilverse mainly base off Izuku Midoriya but there are some base off of you,"

"WTH/WT* WHY WOULD IT BE BASE OF THAT CLASS 1A LOSER/NERD," (I bet you know who both say that) shouted both Mononma and Bakugo which cause a few people to flinch.

Suddenly air more thin, the room got colder and cold as everyone saw that the girl was struggling her and her eyes shut from the anger she was trying hold.

"Please hold back from insulting people along with do not curse in front of the children," the girl say trying to be polite but anger was showing a bit.  Which cause a sweat to drop.

"Wait why me Ms. Forest ?" The so call innocent cinnamon roll asked.

"Izuku please call me Trixx along with the rest of you guys and well your the main character number one and mainly because of the fanfiction in my universe. Basically you guys are all part of tv show in my world, Now please if you do not not mind please sit back and relax and while you guys are waiting for to start please wait as I add a few more people." The girl said and with the snap of her figures she brought a few more people.

"League of villains,"

"Mom,"

"All for One,"

"The big three,"

"Old Hag,"

"PLEASE DO NOT FIGT OR TRY TO USE YOUR QUIRK BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU MIGHT JUST END UP HURTING YOURSELF," she shouted at them and when they all calm down she then turn back to her shy self

"Um sorry for shouting  so please guys eyes on the screen." The girl said...

Multiverse loading.......

Multiverse loading.......

Mutilverse loading .......

Okay guys until next
Let's pounce