11: Valentine' day special

Okay.Hi guys sorry I did not update in a while my phone was down and I didn't had the laptop to update so apologized. Anyway I hope you enjoy so now on with the show.....

"I hope you guys are ready for a bit of romance," She said with a mischievous smirk.

Multiverse loading....'

Multiverse loading...

Multiverse found.

A Valentine to Never Forget

"Can you tell us what this is about," Shinso asked looking in the direction of the hos"I can't tell you much unless it won't be a surprise but I will tell you that in this just like your original Izuku they both hate valentine; I will not tell you why you will have to watch the video to find out but a few people asked some of Izuku close friends what he would prefer or dessert he likes but this one is mainly about Class 1a," Trixx answer looking around to see if anyone was going around to see if anyone had anymore questions.

"Okay then on with the show," The host said ad after she sat back down and the screen start showing Class 1A in there room.

As Aizawa was stood in front his class you can basically see all of the girls being anxious as they kept glancing at the clock which cause Aizawa to sign.

"Look I can just finish what I can have to say until class done which is 5 minutes or I can just end class early so can do whatever all classes are done for the day," He said before going into his sleeping bag and zip it up and as soon as Aizawa was zip up in his cocoon all girls rush out the room all heading to the dorms.

"What that all about I wonder," Izuku said muttering to him self which made all the boys look at him wondering the same thing. How can somebody be so dense.

"Yeah I wonder that time to time," Ojiro asked.

"Izuku did you forgot what day tomorrow is?" Tokoyami asked looking at the innocent cinnamon asked.

"It's Valentines day tomorrow Midobro." Denki said which made Izuku flinch and Bakugo look at him with worry but Izuku just excuse himself before leaving the room.

"Is he okay?" Sero asked.

"Yeah he's okay it's just he doesn't like Valentine believe me if you want he didn't had it easy at school especially on holidays that celebrated like this so don't annoy him after tomorrow he'll back to his normal self," Bakugo answer them as he pack the rest of his stuff and left the class.

"I don't know if I'll be more surprised about either Bakugo showing he care along with being worry, him not cursing or about Izuku childhood of school," Denki said.

The Next Day

As everyone was in class you can see Aizawa talking to the class while the girls look at the only seat that was empty just then the door was slam open which shock the class but what them most was how Izuku was.

"Well as I was about to say class is dismiss for the day," Aizawa said before grabbing his sleeping bag and left the class not wanting to witness what he knows what is going to go down after all he heard the conversation the boys had but before anyone could approach Izuku he quickly got up and walk out but one of the girls quickly ran after him.

"IZUKU WAIT," The girl shouted thinking 'this could be my one chance' but she did not notice how Izuku sign when he froze.

"Yeah Yaoyorozu,"He asked coldly making Momo flinch a bit remembering what IIda said.