4:An Unexpected Quirk Incident

It was a bit early but you heard a few noises in the morning which woke a few of the pros and they follow it to a nice kitchen what they saw shock them. There host was in the kitchen doing multiple time at a very face pace but she was not wearing a mask.

"Uuum excuse me," Vald King say which jump the girl and she drop the bowl but it was quickly caught by Hawk who surprisingly did knock down anything with his wing.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't saw you and thank you," She said she said grabbing the bowl back from Hawks before putting it on the table.

"Can I help you with something?" she asked as she put on her mask.

"Well Trixx yesterday when I call you by your last name I saw you flinch for a bit before you mutter something under your breath which I heard I'm not sure if any of the teachers heard but I wanted ask if we can talk to you about it," The principal said waiting for her to answer him. The girl went to answer but the timer went off.

"Uum can you guys go and get the rest before going to the teacher I just finish breakfast. I got to go and change" Trixx said turning off the oven before leaving.

"I guess we can not asked her anything unless she want to speak," Nezu said before heading back to his room.

~Time skip~

As everyone sit in the chair with they were last time since they did not want to have any confusion. Well mainly because the girls could not say no to the kids.

When Trixx walk in the she snap her finger and the room change a bit. Now everyone had a table in front if them was some breakfast.

"Okay so Good morning guys you saw a few different type of Deku and a few pictures of Aizawa so last night I did a few things and I found an interesting one."

An Unexpected Quirk Incident

It was a normal day surpisedly nothing happen so class 1a and class 1b thought they should try to bound together.

"Wait where's Midori," Mina asked.

"He was training with Mirio," Trixx answer like she was waiting for someone to ask that question.

"Wait since when did you call Midoriya that?" Tsu asked with stone face.

"Its my nick name for him you don't mind right Deku?" Mina asked looking at the blushing tomato.

"Wow can you believe it the weekend so fast and so far nothing much happen," Denki said smiling as he walk next to Kiri.

"DONT JINX IT DENKI," Everyone in the theatre shouted.

Just then there was a loud noise and scream coming from outside.

"You just had jinx it Pikachu," Bakugo shouted at him while all of the heroes in training run to see if there was any training.

When they got outside what they saw did not shock them when you been attack on multiple situations by villains you get use to it. A few villains were outside fighting the police but before they could do anything all of them were hit by a quirk. At first they did felt nothing so join in fighting which did not took long. They all had decide to go to the dorms and have a sleep over since the incident happened but mainly because the girls were hoping that Izuku was back Mitio call stating Izuku would not be over he would be with Tamaki, Nijire and himself.