Break

(I'm trying to remember if I give the audience a time line,Did I?) Oh and I had to republish this chapter cause I mix up an oc relationship)

"That's good cause I got question for you Rebella," Nezu said which made the host froze before turn to him but it made the others in the room confuse.

"When did you figure it," She asked turning to Chimera as she took of the hood and mask which made almost every one stare in shock.

"UNNIE," The children call out as the girl disguise was now gone when they reach they hug her well except Kota and Mahoro.

"Hi guys," She said giving them a friendly smile. She then look to the other two.

"How are you," She asked rubbing Kota and Mahoro head which they pull away and try to fix her hair.

"We're good," Katsuma said which the two optimistic smile.

"How are you," Kota asked looking in here eye.

"I'm fine," Rebella answer trying to keep the friendly smile for them.

"Even though if you are in so much pain," Mahoro said although they were watching the screen they did not miss how she flinch sometimes.

"As I said I'm fine but can we talk later it's break time and Auntie Inko and Mitsuki can take you to the play room." Rebella said trying not sound so serious.

"Can't we stay?" Eri asked using her puppy eyes but she just look towards the rest behind them knowing full well that the children can't know this yet.

"How about this if you guys go we can go to the pool or you guys can train a little bit which I'll join you ," Rebella asked which the children look at each other unsure.

"You can see us spar ," Izuku said which the children turn Izuku when he say that.

"Really?" Kota asked turning to Aizawa who nod his head and with in a few minutes Mitsuki and Inko take the children to leave.

'How the heck did I forgot they were in here 'I would like them to prepare for the future but not like this'' The host asked herself as she watch the children.

"Well we had our doubts but what cement it was your hero name," Izuku explain after the children left drawing her attention back to them.

"I could of also lie about my hero name," Rebella said looking at the green hair boy which he give her a look.

"You could but you didn't," He just reply.

"What are the consequences?" Denki asked suddenly dropping his act which everyone seemed to be shocked that he again asked a good question.

"Depending on the future, I'll probably be the only one who remembers what I change or one is that I go through every pain I had from my childhood to now :physically, mentally and emotionally, and depending on how many times I go back it can get worse" The girl said before heading for door she know she was in for an earful but it was worth it. If it mean she can save them then that's can change the future then it was okay.

"Are you mad why would you do that knowing the consequences can affect you the most, don't you forget you have friends and Class 1A is a team," Izuku asked seeing their host which they figure out is their classmates was walking to the door not facing them.

"The nerd right you know, and does your brother know about this?" Bakugo asked.

"Yeah does your brother know or even the people you consider family know, beside I might not be in class 1A but you got me," Shinso said rubbing the back of his head.

"Me too," Monoma said as everyone starts to join except the villains who had felt that they should not say anything and the pro heroes who had noticed her head down.