9: Christmas Special

"Anyway that's all for now there will be one more before i give you guys a break," Trixx said before pressing her phone and the next multiverse start loading.

Multiverse loading......

Multiverse loading.......

               Multiverse loading ......

Multiverse found........

Christmas Special:I just want to say "thank you"

"Oh this is a good one," The host said smiling.

"Can you give us a detail on what this about," Nezu said sipping his tea.

"No but all I can say a secret will be reveal," Trixx said smirking which sent a few chills up people spine

"I will not stand for this anymore we will get to the bottom of this," A very upset Ochaka said as she stood in front of a crowd with a mic in her hand.

"Wait what's going on," Ilda said looking at his friend.

"We will find out who it is and we thank them even if it kill me," The girl shouted at the crowd.

"WHO AGREE WITH ME," The girl shouted in the mic and everyone cheer with her.

"What's going on?" Deku asked.

"Oh hi Deku well I forgot this is your first time going to an event like this well I will explain," Ilda says.

"Oh well on every year in middle of the year there a person who comes and drop off a gift along with a note something;it motive you, comfort or give hope cause you know someone out there who really care about you and Ochaka bring together a crowd so they could find out who the person to thank them," Ilda said.

"Well this is the year people we will corner him this year and give what he deserve and that is a thank you," Ochaka said cutting of Ilda before he could start back talking.

"Oh," Deku said being a bit amuse trying to hold back a laugh.

"Anyway this year Ochaka asked that I help her this year so I agree," Ilda said just as Ochaka said let's split up and she head to where Ilda and Deku was standing.

"What have I gotten my self into," Ilda said which cause a few people laugh.

"I don't know but can we talk about Deku he just look so amuse," Denki said.

"Indeed," Nezu said chuckling.

"Oh Hi Deku it's good for you join us," Ochaka said with a smile.

"Yeah I wouldn't miss this for the world," Deku said and before she could ask Deku anything Kirishma come running to them all swearing and panting.

"Hi Ochaka; Mina nor Toru did not show up for the meeting." Kiri said which made Ochaka call Todoroki.

"Already it,"