Chapter 15:HC downfall

**VERY IMPORTANT**

If you guys have not notice the host was not telling the real truth until chapter 14 she was manipulating them with another Alternative Universes and she can't tell them anything without them finding who she is. If your wondering why its the rules that were made before she before she brought them here. I know I have been confusing I deeply apologise but it will start to make sense when she explain it.

Oh and I forgot to give this information Mineta change for the better in the future)

As everyone stare at the host she look into Denki eyes while everyone except Nezu look at the three in shock not knowing what to think.

"Okay, then Denki what's your question?" Trixx asked pushing aside her doubt.

'They're actually helping so I should play along,' She thought.

"Who are your friends in our time," Denki asked which made everyone question what type of question is that.

"Good question,"

"How is that a good question?" Uraraka asked but instead of anyone explaining they just ignore her. Of course everyone who did not understand did not say it out loud but they actually did not want to question the host.

"Well Ms. Uraraka by finding out who she spend time with we can probably find a clue," Nezu said answering the girl question while the rest who did not know sigh in relief because the question was answer.

"I try to be friendly with everyone but the people I spend most time with as of in your time Shinso, Denki, Kirishima, Bakugo, Tsu,Ilda, Jiro, Monoma, Shinso Todoroki, Mei, Mina, Toru, Izuku and Luka,Dimitri," The host answer.

"Wait your friend with me even though you are in Class 1A," Monoma asked because there only a few who talk to him in Class 1A because they can deal with him and understand him to a point, everyone except to a few people which narrow it down.

"Are you asking the questions truthfully," Momo asked

"Yes," The host answer.

"Okay Monoma, do you want that to be your question" The host asked which made Monoma realise he nearly use his question on asking a retradical question.

"No, you are a girl right" Monoma asked which made everyone look at him as if he was stupid.

"I know what I'm asking might sound stupid but we live in world people simplely disguise themselves by crossdressing to hide their identity," Monoma explain knowing everyone will reprimand him without thinking why would he ask a question like that.

"I know you don't have explain to me, have you even seen Toga quirk which if you asked me amazing I do not see how that quirk can be call villainous, she could be number 2 underground pro hero or a spy, but society is screw up," Trixx said which made the villain smile as someone thought her quirk is amazing.

~Izuku's p.o.v~

"What is you're hero name," I asked knowing that this was a gamble because I know if she answer this question it could cement it to who i think it is but she could squash this question because of what Denki said earlier.

Yes Monoma was right that she would not really question it if it was Denki who say it but he did not notice the look in her eye when she let it go so easy. The reason I think she let it go so easy is because she can't say anything really until we figure out her identity and she want us to figure out.

"My hero name is Huntress, the hero that fight in the shadows to protect the light," Trixx explain knowing full well that she literally give her identity to us on silver platter.