7:One-sided prank war

OKAY GUYS SO WE HAVE THE VOTESAND I KNOW NORMALLY YOU SHOULD WAIT ATLEAST MORE THAN A WEEK FOR VOTES BUT SINCE THE FIRST FEW VOTES WHERE NOT EVEN I WILL START NOW....AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

Multiverse loading.......

Multiverse loading.......

Mutilverse loading ......

Multiverse found........
Dekusquad: One-sided prank war

Which made a few people turn their head towards the the host raising an eyebrow.

"What is this about kero," Tsu asked with her normal cold hard face.

"Okay guys I found another one," the host said with a smile that make few people crawl.

"Well this about what would happen if anyone was dumb enough to pull a prank on the Dekusquad on April fools day," The host answer which made Aizawa and the principal sit up in there chairs smirking.

'How bad could that be," Ilda brother asked knowing that his brother was in the group.(Did I forget to mention I brought in a few of other people as in (some pro heroes, family members and the children that Deku save) 🤔) .

"Well yes that is but I would want to see who be that bold to pull it ," Nezu said chuckling with Aizawa joining.

"Ooh you'll see and I got a special treat for you Uncle Nezu and Uncle Aizawa," The host said before snapping her snapping her fingers together which a try of different snack appear in front of them both. Tea flavour for Nezu and Coffee flavour Aizawa.

"What it make it so special," Nejire/ Izuku asked at the same time.

"Well you see it's a big different from you, made to their preferences and something I tried making for the first time if you don't like it please be honest.

Both the home room teacher and principal look at at each before tasting one of the ingredients. They both get up and walk straight to to the host before pulling her into a hug which cause the ears to pop out making her pull away and use her hoodie.

"Sorry that sometimes happen when I'm happy," The host said blushing.

"Thank you this is the best snack I taste," They said before walking back to their chairs.

"Okay let's start,"

It was a nice peaceful morning the sun was just rising and you hear a loud scream. Then it was showing Izuku walking out of the room with a pink hair.

I cant not find the artist sorry but still credits to you)

*imagine him causal clothes*

Everyone sat on shock while Mintea just drop to the floor laughing at the poor boy.

"I just wanna know who did it I'm not vex," Izuku said giving him a small smile but no one answer everyone except the Dekusquad was laughing.

"Deku didn't you check the Calendar," Denki asked chuckle which cause him to shake his head.

"Its April fool day," Mina said chuckling while Bakugo just seem like he saw a ghost.

"Who pull that prank on him is dead," Eraserhead and Inko said at the same time.

"Why Mamamidoriya," Kiri said.

"We'll explain the story to you after," Inko said.

Since no one answer him he left to go and wash the hair out of his head. So the whole day the Dekusquad (Shinso in the squad too)(Ochaka hair was curly along with her skin a bit red, Ilda frames for his glasses were different all of them along his books were replace with manga mix with comics, Todorki room was full with Endeavour merch plus his clothes replace with glittery stuff, Shinso Eraserhead merch was missing along with his kitty picture and pillow which was replace with dog pictures along with a dog pillow and Deku hair was not only pink but his All might merch was taken away saying he'll get them back at the end of the day along with his writing utensils and new notebooks who had nothing wrote in his head )being prank the whole day by the rest of Class 1A and the help of Class 1B with the help so the Dekusquad camp out in Deku room the night cause of how upset they were while the rest of the class and class 1B was enjoying the movie not knowing fully well what they cause.