Pretty hot

I decided to go and workout. I need to lose a little pounds.
Yeah right and it has nothing to do with wanting to look good for a person or to be in gym because Teja is right now there.
Fuck. I swear she effects me a little too much.
As I was moving out from living area to outside.
Nishant yelled from main house “Beera, want saome karele ki sabzi, free for you”
“ you  will never let me workout.” I said “bacha ke rakhna, I will eat afterwards.
I reach workout area and see that teja is talking to Umar.
He is a nice guy but who will explain that to my irrational jealous side. Teja looks at me and smile.
As I am lifting dumbles, Teja keeps coming in front of me. She is fighting playfully with umar and keeps on takraoing into me when she is trying to run from him.
She is playful like this with all but with me she is little different,does masti but not full on. I pull her a little bit.She turns and says “you did that?”
I laugh and say”na, my bhoot did.”
She punches me lightly in the stomach. I run away from her leaving dumbles behind.
“you wait, today, I will make you a bhoot” she yells while chasing. I run and go to bathroom and lock myself in.
I decide to take a shower as I am in the bathroom. I wear the same clothes as I didn’t work out.
I should have eaten the karela’s.
I go to kitchen , Teja is making breakfast. Vidhi is also there.
“so what are you making?” I ask, even though I know that we gareeb people don’t have much ration and can have 2 breads(gluten free ..yuck) and eggs.
“nothing for you, I didn’t forgive you yet.” She says sticking her tongue out.
Standing there with no makeup and my clothes on from previous day and while bantering like this. It feels like she is mine.
Shut up karan if somebody could read your thoughts they will die laughing right now.
“It’s ok, I can fix something up for you.” Vidhi say.
The smile on Teja’s face falters a little but she recovers it.
“I was just joking re and waise bhi, Karan said yesterday that he likes the food that I make.”
Nice.
The moments like this sometimes make me delusional and think that I am nit alone in how I am feeling towards her.
“hain,sachi? I don’t think that’s the case.” Vidhi says while chopping onions.
“acha” Teja says with smile but it seems little too sugary to be true.”kyu, karan?”
“No, I don’t like it.” I say making a serious face.
Vidhi’s lips lift in smile and Teja glares at me.
“I love it”
The smile when I say this on Teja’s face is genuine. She blushes and says “makhan mat lagaa, I will make it , thodhi der se”
I go in the  bathroom to change my clothes.
As I come out I see that Nishant is sitting on  round couch and Teja is doing her makeup. She is wearing a olive shirt and the white shorts from yesterday. Damn she looks hot.
I am also wearing the same shirt as bb send it to junglewaasis for today’s task.
“You look cute, babes” Nishant says.
I know nishant and know that he is just joking around but it still riles me up a little.
“I know ya, but due to my cheeks, I can never be hot.” She says with a pout “ I get it all the time that you are looking pretty or cute but never sexy or amazing.”
“oh shit , base lag gaya in kapdo pe, meri baby ki property is destroyed.”
I wish the baby was destroyed.
“Naicee , clean it. I am going.” Nishant says.
“why are you standing there, help me.” Teja says.
I take the wetwipes and try to clean it. she lifts her collar a little to help me clean but all succeeds in is distracting me as a little hint of her cleavage is visible to me.
I turn my face away.
“arrey, if you will look away then how will you clean.” She says tilting my head back. I am hyperaware of her now. And from the way her hands have frozen on my head , she is too. She leaves my head and looks away.
I clean it mushkil se and then turn and throw the wetwipe in dustbin.
“t-thank you” Teja says.
I just nod. I move a little closer to her and then bend to say in her ear.” I think your baby won’t mind a little destruction from such a hot person.”
She gulps a breath at that and keeps on looking at me.
“ kaan me fus-fu-shana mana hai.” Big boss says . I step back as the moment breaks.
“I am just joking.” I mumble with fake smile.
Shit, what the fuck. I just plain turn away and leave.