Tere liye Hamesha

I was scared as the extent of feelings that I had for Karan were steadily increasing more and more.
We have told to play individually and criticized so many times that I was tired of it.
But all I need was karan to believe in me and us , and everything will be fine.
All people see is that I am rude and other thing but they don't understand what I say isn't.
I can't change right.
Today I was so frustrated ki because of a non sensical mudda of Rashami , he reacted like that.
I just wanted them to listen to me bas.
I am sitting on the sofas near the store room as I don't want to talk to anyone right now.
Karan passes by me and goes without looking at me.
I was just on verge of screaming when I see him slyly looking at me through the mirror.
That lifts my heart a little.
He cares.
My head aches so bad now but I am still sitting there only with a hand on my head.

Karan passes by me and goes .
I know the confrontation will come and in away I am itching for it. I want him to understand me too.
I was just going to stand thinking that he will not come but then see him coming toh I sit down wapis se,
He gives me the chai.
" but abhi chai ka time nhi hua"
" haan I know but, tu matha pakad ke baithi thi, I knew you needed it"
He says.
"itna pata hai what I need, then you didn't realize ki I need you"
" baby m kahin nhi ja raha, it was just I was taking time to calm down and think" he sits next to me.
" Karan I am not insecure-"
"pata hai, I got mad because I trying ki you both sort it out, your point was not the thing that made me angry, just the way you got mad at me, mereko sala samaj hi nhi aaya ki why I was ghisaoed in that."
I look at him" you guys were not letting me not ,and that; why I got hyper, it just triggered me that you were saying constantly saying calm down , and I am sorry for that but meri baat smaj"
He placed a hand on my cheek and said " wo koi nhi, main samajunga but, thoda tub hi samaj"
I nod at him and hug him.
I was happy .
" Teja jabse tujhse se mila hu, mere Bheje ki band baj gayi" he murmurs softly.
" Ae" I punch him softly on the shoulder.
" Arre because u are in my heart re, isliye"
He kisses my hair and then stands up.

" chal, ab"
" where?"
" to eat"
" I had lunch" I say
" Dekha maine, ittu sa gusse gusse me khaya tha, roj se you eat jyaada"
" ae tu bolna kya chahta hai and you were outside na, how do you know"
" Tere mamle me I know , saala kitte mushkil I kept the food for you, rajiv se bacha kar, thoda to appreciation banta hai"
" chal, I would done the same, thank god, I was so hungry "
I say and run towards the kitchen
" somebody said right, don't ask a woman to choose between food and you, haaroge toh aap hi" Karan mutters.
" oh karan, never ever ask that to me, warna ..."
" oh bas nahi puchta, maaf kar" he says and laughs.
I take a bite and sigh.
I kiss Karan on cheek again and say" thank you"
"always for you"