Baatein ye kabh na

It ‘s been two days after the sugarcane task ended and Teja went to the main house.
Our last interaction was also on that day.
She was going inside and I pulled her back and said “Teja, I will miss you”
I wasn’t even able to look in her eyes  when I said that.she held my hand and as she was going to respond ,Vishal came and pulled her inside.
It was not like something happened or we fought but we were not able to interact mostly.It was as if something had happened but we were not smart enough to know what.
The blinds in jungle were going to be put so we all were heading towards main house’s bedroom.
When I went inside, vidhi was on a double bed and Teja and Nishant were on single beds. I didn’t want to sleep alone but I couldn’t sleep nesxt to Teja in single bed it would mean something to me and nothing to her. They were all talking. I went and lied next to Vidhi.
Teja looked at me once and then looked at the other side.
I was not able to read her.Did she not want to have conversations anymore? She flirts with Vishal also nowadays. Is she genuinely interested in him.
Akasa comes and lies next to me.
Teja says” People are showing off two two items and I don’t even have one”
I laugh but what I really want is to say that you can also have one.
She throws her blanket and then take it again. I laugh harder at her antics. She is sulking.
She stands up and goes to Nishant’s bed and lies down” Let’s do our own controvercy”
“saali ,tere chakkar me mera bahar ka kharab ho jayega,apna 3-5 kahi aur karo babes.” Nishant jokes, indicating to moose.
Even after hearing this I feel ajeeb looking at her.she is not even looking properly at me.
After few hours blinds open and we move out. I am coming out from bathroom when I hear Teja and Vidhi talking.
“Karan is such a cutie”Vidhi says”He is nice”
I pause when I hear this.
Teja says” I know but I have been feeling a little distant lately from him.”
So I am not alone in this.
“Its ok if your vibes doesn’t match” Vidhi says and I want to strangle her, idea kyu daal rhi hai khoti.
“No, yaar, I will have talk with him today”.
I look around and see simba sitting on round couch from where he can see me and Teja both. He lifts his eyebrows as if to ask why I am spying. But guess what tough luck, a spyer(that’s not even a word but understand my emotion) can’t question me spying when its related to me.
I sign to him to be chup and then go out to sit. I am waiting for Teja to come and ask me to talk.
I am a grown up man why I am feeling this jittery. I pace around.
“she is making food so she will come later toh thodha chill” Simba says as he passes me to go to smoking room.
“Tenu toh main kuttana hai ek vaari” I say.
But his words have an effect and I calm down.
I am sitting with Vidhi and Nishant when Teja comes later. She sees me then glances around.My heart starts beating erratically.
“Karan are you free?” she asks
“Yes” I say.
“No” Both Vidhi and Nishant say.
Teja doesn’t pay heed to them and takes my hand and takes me to the bench near the entrance.
All the camera are zooming on us and I feel ajeeb.
“So-“
“See I would say it seedha seedha, that I have been feeling a little distant from you. You might have felt that too” she looks at me and asks.
“Yeah”
“ Itno dino me we haven’t had proper one on one conversations you know, because people close to you have become extremely territorial of you, I was thinking ajeeb in even asking you to talk to you now.”
I Try to analyze from where this concernis coming- as friend or something more.
“No, I will agree that I have not tried more but that is because I am very shy and have expression issues Teja” I say.
“ I get that Kundri but you didn’t even come and ask if I was okay when I was upset, thode din pehle,I am just asking this because I thought our vibe was matching. Agar its not like that then tu bol and I will not give a shit.” Teja had this much on mind and it wasn’t even clear to me, god.
“ see” I hold her hands” I can’t talk to you when people are around, woh zone hi nhi hai mera”
“Neither can I , who bhi for this type of conversation” she says with a little smile.
“ what type of ?” I ask.
“ ye hi” she says with a little blush.”Tereko expression issues hai toh ok from now on I will come and talk to you”
“No, ab tohi will, Because I need permission that yes you want me to talk with “
“ that toh I told you I want you” she says
This is the 2nd time she has said that she wants me and my heart still takes it with such vigor.
I am looking down my hand is touching hers and she is still sitting there. We are silent but the silence doesn’t hold any of awkard vibes(should stay from nishant) that previous few day had.
I still as her fingers play around on my palm.such a little gesture but ther is nothing that I wouldn’t give for her to not stop doing it.
“ you said that I din’t come to ask or I don’t care for you when you’re upset. Next time see, that whose hand it is that always pulls you away from getting hurt when people fight, who it is that is always around when you’re fighting with someone to make sure you are okay.” I say softly.
She looks at me and the moment is so sweet that I want capture it.
She starts making words on my palm.
A
W
W.
“aww” I hear simba saying. When I look around I see no one.
“what happened?” she asks laughing” bhoot ko sun liya kya?”
“Kucha aisa hi”
“why do you do all that for me,what are your feeling-?” she asks
“yeh hi” I say and jump away to run.
Meanwhile simba sitting near Bushes with Nishant
“aise hi meets yeh hi” simba says
“naicee” nishant says with a laugh.
---------*-------------*---------------*--------------*------
Sorry for late update, was fighting a long battle with exams.