Tulip to two lip

It was so sweet. The way karan planned to ask me out. And the way he got angry on simba for eating those pastries. It was cute. These little things mattered more and showed the care that he had for me.
The next shot was lined up.it was a promo shot or something. Where simba and I will collide and he and I will have a stareoff.
I saw that karan was standing near the benches.
The director said “ action”.
I stood and walked toward the mandir.
From other end simba was coming.
We collided in the middle perfectly, but I was hit a little hard so I stumbled back.
Simba grabbed me the waist .
And we kept looking at each other. I felt a tingling sensation as if someone was staring. And I knew who it was without looking.
Simba came a little more closer and said in a whisper “ bacha lena mujhe, ek baar waise hi phas gya hu”
I blinked my eyes to indicate yes.
“ cut perfect”.
In a haste simba left me very fast that I went flyimg back. The fall wasn’t too nasty as I had blocked the impact with my hands.
Simba cursed ” shit, I am sorry” he said . he reached to help but karan was there. He pulled me up and patted the dust away,
“ are you okay?”
“ yes I am” I said.
Karan glared at simba . “ chorha kyu?”
“ mere saath hi kyu  hota hai” simba said. “ you only were looking at me as if you will murder me.”
Karan smacks him lightly on head.
Simba goes to the director to talk.

He then says to me “ is shoot for todayover?”
“ yes, now ?”
“  now, let’s go”
“ where?”
He doesn’t say and guides me to my vanity where I change clothes.
As we sit in his car, I notice it has sunroof and that makes me excited.
We drive out and when we are on busy streets I ask him to open the sunroof.
When it is oprn I stand up.
The experience so amazing. The wind blows all over my face and hair.
When I glance down I see karan looking up at me with a soft smile .
When he sees me looking at him he says “ you look a goddess. With your hair flowing like that.”
I turn his face towards the road.
“ I don’t want to die,just because my boyfriend was looking at me too romantically” I say
He chuckles.
There is a car next to us.
I am yelling and cheering.
From the car window a girl is looking at me.
She yell “ ragini, mom its ragini”
“ hi” I wave.
She waves back. “ where is your Punjabi munda?”
“ ohh my munda, he is very aalsi, not here” I yell
Karan pinches me on thigh
“ oww”
He rolls his window and says “ I am right wherever she is and will be” then he winks and speeds up the car.
I look back see the girl sighing dreamily.
My sours at that.
I sit down.
He stops the car near a flower shop.
“ what’s here?”
“ a girl” he said and gets out of the car.
He comes and open the door for me.
“ girl? “ I mutter slowly.
“ you don’t have to open door for me “ I say.
“ I know “ he says while entering the shop “ but I want to”
I too sigh. Because how couldn’t I ?
Cheesy.
“ aap yahaan?” the young girl behind the counter asks looking at karan.
“ haan , you can ask her the question directly” karan says with a smile.
He takes a tulip from the table and holds it.
“ aapne ne inhe kyu chuna?” the girl asks “ because he is handsome ?”

She looks so innocent and cute.
I look at karan who is looking at me with same expression as if , he too was waiting for the answer.
“ who maan gayi qyunki na maanne ki koi wajah hi nahi thi. Mujhe iska dil pasand aaya isliye”  I say .
“ aur handsomeness doesn’t hurt, par thodha kam handsome hona tha , phir ladkiya kam marti ispe “

karan is looking at me the some emotion in his eyes.
He buys the tulip.
The girl is smiling.
She asks karan to come close. He bends and the girl whispers in his ear something.
“ ae , mujhe bhi batao” I pout.
Karan nods at her , pay and then we come out.
He gives the tulip to me and says.
“ my dad says that professing love has become so common today with roses that you should give a different flower to someone for whom you feel very differently, so my first and last uncommon flower for you”
“ aww” I say. I accept the flower. “ but do tell what she said to you”
Karan looks deeply and then brings me close to him and presses his lips to mine.
It was as if in one moment I was everything and nothing all at once.
He drew back a while later.
This was our first kiss. I didn’t even realize that we hadn’t even kissed yet till this moment.
Ho could we have wasted time, I thought.
“ she said what I was thinking” he moves a hand through his hair as he stare into my eyes.” Yehi hai aapke liye”
My heart beats faster. I close my eyes and touch my forehead to his.
I lightly bite his chin and ask “ endgame huh?”
“ koi shak” he replies.
I bite his lower lip and says” nope, not even a little bit”.
-----------*------------*--------------*--------------
Do share a Pak or turkish drama to me, if you watch one,🤗
-R