Tu hi mera

I bonded well with teja’ s mother during celebration but  his father remained a little aloof. He didn’t give me I don’t like you vibes but there was a little distance between us.
When the party ended.
I was moving towards the door.
But teja was having none of it. “ where are you going?, you can stay” she said.
I looked at her father who was watching tv. His whole body language became tense.
“  I have to take mom and dad to airport, tomorrow” I said .
She pouted “ ok” .
Her father looked at me with a little bit approval in his eyes.
“ family first, I can understand” he said.
I nod. I hug teja and give her a kiss on forehead.
“ later” I whisper. She blushes.
                                 #                #                       #
I drive to the airport .
My dad says “ treat her well”
“ when I have not , dad”
“ well when- .” he starts to count when I interrupt.
“ hun rehan bhi do, mera kuch nahi, taudi flight chut jani ha” I quip.
My mother says a little seriously “ I like her. She is fierce. Take care of yourself”
I laugh at that because it is certainly a very true statement. I hug them goodbye with a promise of meeting them soon in U.S.
I take my phone out. Should I message her to meet now, or give her time to chill with her parents first.
Good morning
I message.
Teja- typical
Oh is it? how about are you free tonight, then.?
Teja- like I said typical
Teja- do something new, surprise me.
Oh, so she wants a surprise huh. Then let’s do this.
I call my manager instructing her to tell me teja’s location. Then I drive to my friend’s bakery. She makes the best cupcakes in the town. I take heart shaped cupcakes and some pastries.
Kisi aur ka pata nhi but meri girlfriend ke dil ka rasta zarur uske peth se hoke hi jata hai.
I get a message – she is shooting for naagin in film city.
Nice, hardwork shuru.
I drive to film city. In between I see a flower shop. I stop the car.
“ ek rose dena .” I say to the girl behind the counter.
“ ek kyun, 11 roses leke jao, wo pat jayegi” she says.
I know she is trying to just sell me more but I still take eleven and say “ waise pat toh bahut pehle se gayi hai”
She looks at me and laughs.
“ aap bahut handsome ho isliye?”
“pata nahi, puch ke bataunga” I say and leave.

When I reach the set I go to vanity area and see three vanities.
Teja is standing near the tree with a team member of her, who is touching up her makeup.
I run into a vanity van randomly so she doesn’t see me.
I look inside and there is no one there.
Whose vanity is this.
I look here and there and see a board with name teja’s name on it. oh this is her vanity.
Get ready tejasswi Prakash surprise on its way.
I stick petals on vanity wall forming the question -: are you free tonight, beautiful?
I keet the pastries and heart shaped cupcakes in a plate that was already there. It looked good. Made a heart with rose petals on bed and kept the plate in the centre of it.
Nice kundra..
I go out of vanity to wait for my ladylove to come. I go to the bharti’s set meanwhile to catchup . when I return I see teja going to a different vanity van.
“ usme nhi isme” I say as I hold her hand from behind
“ karan” she says surprised and then hugs me.
“ chalo” I say moving towards her vanity  van.
“ lekin--.”
“ no lekin , baby, only surprises” I say with a smile and open the vanity van door.
She is still looking at me as if she wants to say something.
“ later” I say “ first this”
When we step in. I am shocked . the question is ther but there are no pastries or cupcakes.
Teja looks at the question and immediately hugs me and say “ yes, I am” she kisses me on the cheek.
“ nhi.”
“ nhi?”
“ arrey I brought cupcakes and pastries for you, they aren’t here” I say with a huff.
Teja looks at me with confusion.
“ oh that’s because they are here” a voice says from behind us from other part of vanity which we didn’t even look at.
Simba is sitting there, one hand indicating towards his stomach.
He grins.
“ bhooke, dusre ki vanity ki bhi cheezein kha gaya” I say.
He laughs and so does teja.
“ this is his vanity only, baby” she say hugging me.
“ ohh---, I am sorry, I wanted to surprise you but ---.”
“ and you did, tu hi mera surprise hai” she say with a kiss at my neck.
“ cheesy” simba pipes in. I glare at him.
“ mera shot hai , m aati hu thodhi der se, don’t go” teja says with a light puch in my shoulder.
“ aithe hi mleunga, jithe tu chad rhi h” I say with a wink.
She smiles at me and leaves .
I turn to Simba who is still looking at me with mischievous glint in my eyes.
“ haa, toh aaj main free hu phir, kidhar jaana hai?” he ask while indicating to the sign on the wall.
“ jahnum, chalega?” I ask calmly.
“ nhi , kisi aur din. Par you enjoy”. He winks and gives me thumbs up.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Thoughts on Simba 'entry...?

Aala re aala re Simba aala