Naags- say no to alcohol

Karan went for his meeting. Now I have to find a suitable time and get back at simba.
Full day went in shooting etc so I didn't get any chance.
Karan messaged me. Saying he was here in filmcity but on different set, filming few ads etc.
I let him know that I was also mostly done with shootings.
I was yet to find any plan to work on against simba but no problem. I will thing of something.
When I reached in my vanity it was dark. I tried finding fumbling towards switch but somebody grabbed me. And I felt so on edge as all the stories went through my head of how people took advantage of girls etc. I kicked the person hard in stomach and punched him also.
The person stumbled to bed cursing.
I flung my hand on light switch and turned on the light.
" Ba-baby" left my mouth.
" keda baby" he said massaging his stomach.
"what were doing her"
" surprising, but I got one in return."
I went to him. " sorry I thought someone barged in-"
" oh" all pain went away from his face as a worried expression came on his face. " tu theek hai? I am sorry, m toh bas-"
" I am sorry too" I said and massaged his stomach.
He hugged me and whispered that it's okay.
How we always end up in scenes like these was out of my realms of knowledge.
" I have a surprise for you"
" abhi ek fail hua hai, theher jao, dusre ka bhi same haal na ho"
" trust me" there was a glint in his eyes.
" when I do I not" I say and bite him on his chin lightly.
"I'll change and come"

" jungli" he says massaging his chin a little.
I just laugh out in response.
When we reach the place I am little shocked. " it's a pub"
"haan, wait kar" he said " you'll like it"
We went and sat in the booth which was at the back a little.
I ordered a burger and fries and he ordered just a beer.
I was talking his ear off telling him stories from set and saying that I wish I could have gotten back at simba.
He was engaging with me. Sitting there and listening to everything with a smile.
A little while later a waiter came and said.
" who aa gaye , sir"
" joh maine bola waise hi karna"
" ok"
The waiter went away.
" what in the hell was that?" I asked
" you wish , I grant"
" matlab"
" today, beera asked me to joing him and simba for drink, but I declined and guess what"
" what" I ask with excitement.
"they are here."
" let's meet" I suggested.
" abhi nahi, first badla mode" he said.
"mujhe bhi , batana" I ask sliding up my leg along his.
" oh dirty tactics huh" he says with a wink.
" distract mat kar baby" he says shaking his head. " see, they are sitting there" he points to a table.
I look away for a moment hiding.
"Yeh part uss table se nahi dikhta" he said with a laugh.
That relieved me a bit and I straightened up.
" waiter was a friend, who unko daaru nahi dega , balki water dega jo same drinks jaisi dikhti ho"
I laugh when I hear the plan and he also snickers.
He looks adorable when he does that.
" dekh dekh" he says and we sit there and watch.
Nishant and simba were laughing at something.
The waiter came and placed the drinks and went.
They both were still talking and took the drinks and gulped them in between.
They looked a little confused and looked at the glass but still gulped it down fully.
Simba said something and nishant nodded his head also. They signaled to waiter.
He came and nishant said " kuch acha lana, yeh wala toh ekdum pani ke maafik tha"
Karan we both looked at each other and laughed.
Again the drinks were brought and againg same thing happened.
Baabz threw his hands up and said thodha loud. " yeh mereko yahan se ekdum sober bhejenge kya?"
Simba also indicated with thrown up hands that he didn't knew if that was the plan.
Karan said " rukh I 'll call him just see" he said and came to sit close to me on same side so I could press my ear to the phone and listen.
Baabz picked up the phone " hello, bol" he sounded annoyed.
"yaar, plan cancel ho gaye, tu bata kahan h, m aata hu"
" rehne de beera, saale nakli maal la rahe hai"
" nakli maal thodhi pila rhe honge "
"Saala ek boond bar bhi daaru nhi tha isme , hum toh ja ja rhe hai, paise toh m bhi nahi dunga"he mutters.
A song started in the pub.
"Ek min tu h kaha?"
Karan hung up and looked at me.
I saw that on table he told Simba and now they both were looking idhar udhar .
We both stood up. And ran towards a back exit and from there to car. As karan started the car I saw them both coming out from pub looking a little furious.
"Jaldi" I said.
Nishant yelled " saalo mereko beech me kahase laye"
Simba looked a little sheepish with expressions.
The car started and we were away from the pub and people outside who were glaring at us..

We both laughed hard at these turn of events
Karan looked at me and said " this is worth it" toching my face which was plastered with a big smile.
"200 percent " I said kissing him on his throat softly and then a quick one on his lips as he was driving.
He grunted.
I laughed once again.